sharetrader
Page 113 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1847
    special needs

cool thanks.

special needs

shrewdy where are you? looks like your time to shine!

Talking Hard time to run...

When certain people in the market rcond this stock has run hard , I disagree. It fell a long way with the GFC , remember it was 25c at the beginning. So , it has done a lot of development since and not much has been credited to the share price . It is blazing away , and trying everthing possible on the patch and success is about to dawn . No this hasnt run anywhere as yet. In the next 4 weeks it will have plenty more oil & gas to run with .....do the research. Shrude Crude has worn himself out explaining to all , and much of what he has analysed is looking good . Refer Mr Strachan's Stockanalysis issues also helpful .

Hold 1m Cue

dyor

ELYOB,

Agree that potentially it has a lot further to run and I hope that it does but it has run reasonably hard since breaking out that 15 cent trading range to close at 28 cents yesterday. Those holders that got in around that mark should be very pleased to date with more "gas" in the tank to run further.

Discl hold: CUE, HZN, VPE, VPEO, TSV

Hi fellas
    Run hard or not the chart looks good. Closing on the days high yesterday and breaking through that 26.5 mark is significant.

I re entered CUE just after the down trend line was broken in May as volume increased and have held since. Shortly after it fell into the 15c trading range Gazprom refers to which seemed to go on for ever . Almost got out. Glad I didnt. The long term chart below shows CUE ( blue ), IPE Brent ( green ) and the ASX ( red ). The last two should be on every ASX Oiler chart.

CUE is looking better than ever
    Last edited by STRAT; 23-09-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Corporate-Hey SC, what are you reasons for being so excited about PNG LNG?
    hey corporate,

read this..
    Papua New Guinea (PNG), with its largely tribal society, dense rain forests, and rugged mountain terrain, tucked away just north of the booming resource production of Southeast Asia and Australia, seemed absolutely worthless. With nearly 50 TCF of land-locked gas ready for production, gas resources cast off as “uneconomical,” are set to become wildly profitable and the making of billions of dollars will begin.
    Papua New Guinea is loaded with gas. But if you can’t move it, you can’t produce it, and if you can’t produce it, you can’t sell it, so it’s absolutely worthless. But not for much longer….
    China National Oil Company (CNOC), Exxon, Merrill Lynch and Interoil have now declared they will be building the $30B key to unlock PNG’s reserves. They’re building Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals. The 50 TCF of “worthless”gas in PNG isn’t going to be worthless anymore.
    PNG has something like 600-700 Million Barrels of oil Equivalent as reserves.... and upwards of 1 billion BOE with exploration upside.....
    Any stocks with permits in this region are going to absolutely rip it up as they ride on the developments of Exxon, Oil Search, Santos, EDA oil, Nippon as they derisk the region...
    As the market is still writing off PNG permits as stranded, or near worthless this makes a good long term investment in the region as a very profitable ride as the market re-rates these permits/assets over time...
    This is why CUE looks so good, and all our 2P PNG reserves are virtually worthless in our accounts... but worth so much in a few years...

NGE, which is a different stage oiler, less advanced at every stage compared to CUE, is shaping up to be a massive long term growth play on the back of PNG LNG developments...
    PNG LNG is going to be big...
    triple OSH revenues...
    double PNG GDP...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Any views on the M2A well? Looks favourable to me - 30 -40 mmbbl in place....should extend the life of the project.

slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Any views on the M2A well? Looks favourable to me - 30 -40 mmbbl in place....should extend the life of the project.
    More oil then they can process....

and Manaia to follow........how much better can it get?

gazprom-Any views on the M2A well? Looks favourable to me - 30 -40 mmbbl in place....should extend the life of the project.
    hey Gazprom
    page 9,
    12 million barrels recoverable is what historical data was pointing to for the M2A zone...
    reintrepretation of the zone during Maari development drilling has lead to possibly a further upgrade as production will be choked back...
    but hey, its all free sorts of activities with such a low market cap in comparison.. market must not be really too fussed at the moment!...
    Some people have asked me what I thought about Manaia being cased at 6400m, and then the JV pulling out to drill M2A and suspend operations,when we would have wanted to complete Manaia NOW...

The reason for suspension of manaia was genuine and does not alter the outcome that is most likely to follow, which is the successful producer of Manaia... This speculation caused the share price to fall, and impatient investors initially, and then Spikey failed... and we are up off that...
    hold...
    Investing in the New Zealand oil and gas industry, on this project (Maari), has been a major success in what always was a giant oil field of at least 50 million barrels recoverable...
    This still is the last real opportunity (for awhile) to invest in offshore NZ development leading into production stage for a junior... NZO is all good, but they are at a different stage...

for a junior with 5% of Maari, I think this is big...
    why has the market not really taken notice of it?

we have enough production projects (both oyong oil and gas, and SE Gobe oil, and gas to come), with Maari to support a 40cent share...

WA
    PNG
    Matariki
    Timor Sea 2P
    all free
    market has not valued these things...
    The market has gone gangbusters over Artemis...
    WOW, totally unexpected...

do you think HZN's upgrade of reserves to 60m 2P was because of M2A producer?
    Yes, I think that could have been the case...
    Now CUE and Todds might come out and back it up...
    I am still saying that the Maari oil field will end up having closer to 100million barrels recoverable than 50 million barrels recoverable...
    pointing to the high side in time,...
    Hold CUE for Matariki, Artemis, what about the Rose Seismics
    100% WA-389-P, pursuing farmin parnter in 4th quarter....
    and PNG developments down the line (of low risk development/production stage project)... why? We have joint venture partnerships with Oil Search in projects that have proven gas discoveries/reserves/ flow rates/ and big upside through the development/production of 150 BCF our stake.....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

SC,

Great post. I thought the market would have taken a little more notice as it was confirming a sizable find that will easily brought online...priced into the SP already?? They had stated that M2A had a potential P50 STOOIP of 43MMSTB.

I bought a few more this morning but buying at these levels as opposed to late teens/ early 20's requires more faith!