sharetrader
Page 118 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Well done guys. Cue on Cue to go a lot higher. Don't hold but watching with interest.

Petro China...now that is a heavyweight shareholder. Cue has grown another leg.
    Thanks Bermuda, good to have you back. Maybe there should be a Bermuda's shareholder weight indicator?

Having a Chinese state-owned heavyweight onboard is impressive indeed. Here's hoping the good news continues, should hear from Manaia pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Thanks Bermuda, good to have you back. Maybe there should be a Bermuda's shareholder weight indicator?

Having a Chinese state-owned heavyweight onboard is impressive indeed. Here's hoping the good news continues, should hear from Manaia pretty soon
    Hi Trackers and Bermuda

How important is this though? The CUE shares came as extra baggage when they bought Singapore Petroleum.
    Does this show genuine interest in CUE or is CUE merely something that came with the package?

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Trackers and Bermuda

How important is this though? The CUE shares came as extra baggage when they bought Singapore Petroleum.
    Does this show genuine interest in CUE or is CUE merely something that came with the package?
    Well I certainly wouldn't think having CUE on the books would have influenced the buying decision much, if at all (they paid 2.2billion for singpet and their CUE holdings are worth ~30mil)...

I'm more interested in PetroChina doing a review of their loot and realising they've got hold of a pearler and want to increase their holding in CUE to 100% ...

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Well I certainly wouldn't think having CUE on the books would have influenced the buying decision much, if at all (they paid 2.2billion for singpet and their CUE holdings are worth ~30mil)...

I'm more interested in PetroChina doing a review of their loot and realising they've got hold of a pearler and want to increase their holding in CUE to 100% ...
    Let's hope they do see it that way although I have my strong doubts.

Would be a nice outcome though. Todds certainly won't let go of their 25% or so cheaply, not after all this time!

Old, but CUE getting some coverage:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/2939...at-Maari-field

special needs

Default Maari announcement

ignore this. all said properly above! apologies. bit excited there. great announcement this morning re maari, second well in close proximity, 50-60 million barrells. of all places it was on teletext, so cant copy and paste here! good news for both HZN and CUE!
    Last edited by evilroyrule; 07-10-2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: boo boo

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    yep! hard to find a better story but if it wont translate to SP i can find another home for my investment. JB seems to have a lot to say this morning (making up for lost time) maybe he has some thoughts?
    Yep CUE of course and as you can see from my threads PEN TRY VWM all still look very good buying atm.

geez abit cold in auckland today looking forward to the brisbane heat
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Talk about it. Its been like being in Queenstown the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Brisbane Forecast
    Forecast for Thursday
    Dry. Moderate, gusty SW winds becoming SE in the afternoon, fresh at times along the bayside.

Precis: Dry.
    City: Min 12 Max 25
    Bayside: Min 11 Max 24

JB...only wrinkle in the weather at the moment are the dust storms that we have been copping of late.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Chung View Post
    Brisbane Forecast
    Forecast for Thursday
    Dry. Moderate, gusty SW winds becoming SE in the afternoon, fresh at times along the bayside.

Precis: Dry.
    City: Min 12 Max 25
    Bayside: Min 11 Max 24

JB...only wrinkle in the weather at the moment are the dust storms that we have been copping of late.
    Up at Noosa atm time for some crownies an a swim in the pool loving the 25c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu