sharetrader
Page 119 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1847

Bingo...
    Haven't read the ann yet...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

special needs

check out the news coming from CUE and HZN today JB. bloody raining here in taranaki. think of us while you wallow in crown lager!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    check out the news coming from CUE and HZN today JB. bloody raining here in taranaki. think of us while you wallow in crown lager!
    Well, its done absolutely nothing for the CUE sp, which I find somewhat puzzling - nay, downright disappointing. Why didn't I buy HZN instead!

special needs

i agree colin re the sp, repeated good news just seems to wash over. oh well, guess that means im in for the long haul. i guess in terms of where its come in the last 6 months its not all bad news but i thought we have pushed 30c today.

Well,
    Manaia was our edge over the market, and boi...
    nothing much...
    just gotta let fundamentals grind away...

60million Barrels 2P Maari...
    12million M2A
    25million Manaia...
    thats 4.35 million barrels our stake...
    that alone is not bad for a 170 million market cap...
    and then theres everything else...

sit back and relax...lazy boy style...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Well,
    Manaia was our edge over the market, and boi...
    nothing much...
    just gotta let fundamentals grind away...

60million Barrels 2P Maari...
    12million M2A
    25million Manaia...
    thats 4.35 million barrels our stake...
    that alone is not bad for a 170 million market cap...
    and then theres everything else...
    sit back and relax...lazy boy style...

.^sc
    Shrewdy, CUE is going well. Good on you.
    Have you seen my lazy boy? I have a 6 inch slab of gib board sitting on the arms so the heat of my laptap wont make me sterile.

Dont forget....Tennis Monday 5.30pm. Bring your 'A' game.

This CSG is driving me crazy. It is going to be MASSIVE.

cue been crabbing sideways for sometime despite oil being up? is it cancelled off by the high riding oz dollar?
    Up up and away!

I think that you can blame the recent price inaction on the 1:4 rights issue at 15c ... Fortunately, the Quarterly report out in the next few days should correct this as the underlift in the previous quarter for both Oyong and Maari finally shows up in the results... Next QTR we can look forward to seeing full Maari production and Oyong Phase 2 so the SP should only get better from here on !

Quote Originally Posted by karlos View Post
    Notice highest high(early Aug ) to lower high(late sept) for RSI MACD OBV VOL.I well respect posts of Shrewd Crude and investors.My observations from Phaedrus(looking at other posts on other sites ) and Incredible Charts is CUE may be about to trend down(I am no expert).Any thoughts would be appreciated.Colinm.au ,as you say- rights issue?----(may have been better suited to Newbie thread & Phaedrus your time answering posts is greatly appreciatiated).
    Hi Karlos.
    Bit of a worry eh? Actually CUE has been looking weak and heading south for weeks. Broke down through the 3 month trend line about 2 weeks ago.

But its not all bad. Seems to be support at 25c
    Resistance around 28c. Worth watching real close if it closes below 25c I reckon. If I had entered above 20c I would probably have sold soon after 29/09 but I entered well below that so am willing to let it wriggle around some more for now.

Phaedrus Im sure will give you an expert opinion later
    Last edited by STRAT; 15-10-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Am also just a little concerned. . .

So yeah, a close below 0.25 and I reckon I might sell a chunk.

However, I'm still optimistic that it will be onwards and upwards from here. It just doesn't make much sense for the share price to stay so weak even as the good news rolls in - though that rights issue didn't help things I guess.
    NGE, NWE, STX