sharetrader
Page 12 of 185 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

I just wonder if Singapore Petroleum are setting themselves up for the ZEUS area play . I have read up on Singapore Petroleum and they are certainly a big outfit to match a Zeus play . They are hungry for new upstream plays and have just been so buddy buddy with CNOOC [Chinese giant oiler] recently ..... Singapore were buying CUE back awhile and may now be soaking p cheap script before they are exposed by reporting requirements . CUE is just undervalued so much with the Zeus in the background , we may see a sudden rush for it in the next 14 days ..........Maari is 4 weeks away ?????

Advanced Member

Default Your friend Paul

My friend Paul has done a valuation on them and now they are back to 22.5 cents, they are trading at nearly a 100% discount on his numbers.

So yes I added them to my oil stocks, when this claytons bubble unfolds

Gee his number on them must be huge, like $2 +?

Veteran novice

I've been quietly adding to my CUE holding, largely on the strength of Maari progress, SPC's gradually increased stake, Todd's big cornerstone shareholding and now the Zeus news. We may be pleasantly surprised by the revenue figures in the upcoming half year report too, given the way Tapis has moved in the last six months. Back in February, the company was expecting about AUD3m per month from Oyong at then current prices. Total production revenue for the company for the 6 mths to 31December 2007, including gas, was AUD12.3m.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    My friend Paul has done a valuation on them and now they are back to 22.5 cents, they are trading at nearly a 100% discount on his numbers.

So yes I added them to my oil stocks, when this claytons bubble unfolds

Gee his number on them must be huge, like $2 +?
    Close to a 100% on 22.5 cents , his valuation 38.5 cents

$2.00 would be rather nice, but I'd settle for 38 cents.

Macduffy - "Back in February, the company was expecting about AUD3m per month from Oyong at then current prices."

Brent Crude Oil $US/barrel

Cash cows in this market will be king!

Advanced Member

So thats about 50% discount but thats still decent!

tricha-My friend Paul has done a valuation on them and now they are back to 22.5 cents, they are trading at nearly a 100% discount on his numbers.
    Tricha,
    your friend Paul.... is that Yogi...?...
    I totally agree with what you are saying about CUE... Im looking to get back in...
    This stock has everything, production, development, exploration, and appraisal... Ive been doing lots of research on Maari, I will post something in the next few days... Maari has 100% upside to reserves, and oil price is 50% higher...
    CUE will re-rate exactly like NZO, but this re-rate will be bigger and we may have to be patient... 1st production is months away...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

it seems to me like the CUE sp has been knocked back on the drilling problems at cobra and the strong probability that it will be a duster. but as i've stated in the past, exploration success would great (and necessary to maintain revenue streams in the mid to long term) but CUE has current reserves coming on stream in the next wee while that easily justify 'my friend paul's' valuation. maari will be the spark that sets the sp running (and we haven't too long to wait). with no delays or start-up problems, there is a bundle to be made on this one in coming months.

-j

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Tricha,
    your friend Paul.... is that Yogi...?...
    I totally agree with what you are saying about CUE... Im looking to get back in...
    This stock has everything, production, development, exploration, and appraisal... Ive been doing lots of research on Maari, I will post something in the next few days... Maari has 100% upside to reserves, and oil price is 50% higher...
    CUE will re-rate exactly like NZO, but this re-rate will be bigger and we may have to be patient... 1st production is months away...

.^sc
    Wow. Looks like CUE is getting a bit of attention from ST. I've also been having a bit of a peak.

Look forward to your views in the next few days SC.

slow learner

I got in to CUE this morning (sold some RPM), exciting near and long term news.

IMO production is going to be very important part of 2008/9, oilers with production should see better share price lift!

CUE are expecting to produce 900,000 bbloe in 2009 , and theres the gas starting up strongly in the period is on top of this .