sharetrader
Page 132 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    Hope you did something with your VPEO's before you left!
    Sold for a loss!

Never mind though. Only had a few and they were effectively free carried anyway.
    NGE, NWE, STX

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Geezy. I suspect it will happen ( head up that is ) but time can be your enemy. No telling when that will be. 6 months or years? Like you I believe the highs and lows in the POO has way more to do with manipulation than peak oil. Past and present at least
    The longer it takes though the bigger the spike will be. Hope Im ready when it comes. Meantime I will plod on with other things. Its too easy to let time tick by holding stocks that dont move fast enough and Im not getting any younger . I did this with CUE and VPE. Lesson learned for me.

Of course ones actions are also dictated by other factors like how much you need the money, how big the investment is and how old one is.

Age is a biggie. Im in my late 40s. There are many Traders/Investors here who are ancient and others who are young. Different levels of wealth and risk tolerance apply here to. How often have you heard Shrewdy calling Macdunk a wimp or something like that? Fact is they are at different stages in life and should take a different approach. One going hard and the other taking care of wealth preservation.

I suspect you have more time on your side than I do.

Speaking of the young and energetic, you are right Shrewdy has been keeping a low profile of late.
    I second that STRAT, well said, i m one of the young and energetic type However, with little movement in 2 years is quite scary (bar the ups and downs), i rather be holding blue chips like RIO.

my target is 30 cents for this baby. I cant help but feel POO is looking up this year. so, POO to save the day!
    Up up and away!

Hi folks,

CUE ..... chart seems to be primed for some news ... double bottom last week
    and an increase in volume last Friday, just ahead of a major and positive time
    cycle coming into play, from Tuesday next .....

have a great week all

paul

=====
    Disclaimer: yogi makes no claim to be a licenced investment advisor.

Always consult your licenced advisor or other financial professional expert.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi-in-oz View Post

Hi folks,

have a great week all

paul

=====
    hi yogi are u using ur astrology method?

(no pun intended)
    Up up and away!

Quote Originally Posted by yogi-in-oz View Post

Hi folks,

have a great week all

paul

=====
    Hi Paul,

Looking for the double bottom but I just cant see it. Could you post your chart please?

Default Positive News ...

OSH FY report shows a handy increase in reserves at SE Gobe ...

The increases equate to 150K bbl 1P and 205K bbl 2P ... the 2P reserves stated in CUE's presentation 12/11/2009 were 120K bbl

At A$50 net/bbl the 85K bbl increase could be worth around A$M4.25 !

Looking forward to the interim report out in the next few days and the results of Wasuma 1 drilling ...

CUE still looks weak. Though there appears to be support at 19.5c. Sill hold a few @ 13.5 but will dump them if that support is broken.

strat,
    tell me the hottest stock pick you got...?
    im after sunken treasure...
    scoober diver mate...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    strat,
    tell me the hottest stock pick you got...?
    im after sunken treasure...
    scoober diver mate...

.^sc
    Haha Shrewd Dude. Youre askin the wrong fella. Take a look at how I fair in stock picking competitions.

How about I tell ya what Ive been doing instead.

The chart below is the DOW with the ASX being the green line

Around the 21/01/10 first red line I cashed up 85 to 90%
    left holding
    AVBOB
    CUE
    OROOA

Bought some STX a few days later. Still got em Im afraid ( I would have let em go if Id stuck to the game plan ) currently at break even but by luck rather than good management )

Around the 11/02/10 I started looking for buys again but with caution in mind and tight stops.

Bought
    NGE at the last blue line on the chart . All the previous buy signals ignored because of the overall market situation. That said look at the last candle. Short of the DOW and the POO rallying tonight. NGE is extremely likely to fall tomorrow. Looking for support at 16c

Currently watching only/mostly
    Last edited by STRAT; 25-02-2010 at 09:11 PM.

Corporate

Default Half year report - note 6

Note 6

Subsequent to the end of the financial year, the Directors have agreed to accept an offer for the Group's interest in PRL8 (Kimu) in Papua New Guinea subject to completion of all regulartory and contractual requirements
    This is news to me?

Surely if this is a material disclosure for the half-year report, then it should have been released to the ASX/NZX.

What's going on CUE?