sharetrader
Page 138 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1847

yes indeed strat, will we see us breaking through 30 cents?
    Up up and away!

Clear break above 29c = long-term buy signal?

not a clear break yet. still testing 29
    Up up and away!

Looks as steep a rise as ever has happened and I think last time was associated with a drill. No drill here till Q4 (artimus) and a couple of 3D seizmics happening now... Barekiwa and Matariki ... don't know if that would do it just some clear presentations and rising when other oilers going down so looking positive. Is 29.5 the higest ever? Wasn't there for long. Good rise from 19c in recent weeks. Not takeover ... Must be production which is 1000 BOPD Oyong gas, 1000 BOPD Maari and 1000 BOPD other. The next report in 3 months will be the big Kahuna. I see the market cap is nearly 200 million now 40 mill more than ppp but half that of NZO but they expect it to be 5 times that ... can they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by steamroller View Post
    Clear break above 29c = long-term buy signal?
    This is how I see it.
    I dont believe in long term buy signals and never buy anything to put away in the bottom drawer for the grandkids or whatever but a break above 29 is a sign the uptrend has more legs. We arent there yet.

6th May 2008 all time high @ 29.0 but quite a while ago. Possibly less relevant that the more recent high of
    23rd Sept 2009 @ 28.5

or is it?

The 29.0 line is looking more like a clear threshold over the last few days. CUE stopped at this line intraday on Thursday and closed lower. CUE closed at this line yesterday but again it was the days high. If we fail to get through it on Tuesday it will start looking like a major sticking point. Personally I like to see the price go through a line such as this and then find support at the same level in the inevitable future retraces. Waiting for this will of course raise your entry price. I prefer not to buy in these situations. I like getting in when a downtrend has turned.

Worthy of note.
    Seems to be strong resistance @ 29
    Gapped up Thursday. A bad day for world Markets and or oil on Monday may see the gap filled on Tuesday ( Monday is a holiday in Auz )
    Closed on the days high on a Friday ( Traders often like to close positions over the weekend so Fridays tend to be weaker than other days of the week ) and its a new high for this uptrend. This is very positive I reckon.
    Last edited by STRAT; 24-04-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Additional indicators. OBV speaks for its self. RSI shows over bought. Thats fine as long as it stays up there. I would be looking for this to drop and take it as a clear warning

Does the fact 43 % of the shares are owned by core shareholders who won't/can't sell them all on market have an effect? Probably that & the low price/cap exagerates the ups & downs.
    Most of the rest must be private investors. I am not aware of any institutions that hold cue yet. Maybe it will have to get in an index.

30cents today? maybe on open...
    cant be far off CUE is a steal and getting alot more coverage...
    Caterina heating up...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    30cents today? maybe on open...
    cant be far off CUE is a steal and getting alot more coverage...
    Caterina heating up...

.^sc
    NGE looking good pre open too. Could be a good day for ya

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    NGE looking good pre open too. Could be a good day for ya
    or not