sharetrader
Page 148 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1847

Hi Logan
    The only stock I hold that I dont check every day

Hi Strat,
    good to see CUE holding nicely eh? i see OEX has been quietly climbing as well, has been a lot of buying this week.

whats your take on OEX.

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    Hi Strat,
    good to see CUE holding nicely eh? i see OEX has been quietly climbing as well, has been a lot of buying this week.

whats your take on OEX.
    Hi Ron.If thats a fundamental question I have no clue.
    I dont know the company but if I did and liked the companys prospects then
    Chart wise
    If Id bought in June /July Id still be holding.
    In the unlikely event Id panicked after the last spike topped out and sold Id be lookin to get back in about now once a few more signals fired.
    Last edited by STRAT; 21-10-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Default Amazing Quarterly report

Enough said...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

....nice to see that order has been restored....in a funny sort of way it would be enlightning to see into the world of those folk who trade to exist today....and how in the long term they may well prosper tomorrow ....well at least when it comes to CUE....

...Man did I enjoy L Cohens concert last night.....

Guru

MEO expects Songa Venus this week

Published: Nov 10, 2010
    Offshore staff

MELBOURNE, Australia – MEO Australia Ltd. says it expects to get the semisubmersible drilling rig Songa Venus from Shell by this coming Friday.

At that point the rig will have a seven-day tow to the Artemis-1 wellsite in WA-360-P. Meo is operator through its subsidiary North West Shelf Exploration Pty Ltd. which holds 25%, Petrobras Ibnternational Braspetro PIB BV has 50%, Cue Energy Resources Ltd. holds 15%, and Rankin Trend Pty Ltd holds 10%.

Hello Cueties....
    Drilling Timetable,

Artemis- THIS MONTH
    Barikewa-3 (appraisal well)- 2nd quarter 2011
    Cash-2 (appraisal well) - 2nd quarter 2011
    wortel- (production well) 3rd quarter 2011
    Caterina-1 (exploration well) -4th quarter 2011
    Matariki-1 (exploration well) -4th quarter 2011

In the Last two years CUE had dissapointing exploration results within its programs in PNG and Bass Basin... this month and next year CUE comes back with a bigger, better, and more diverse drilling programs encompassing lower and higher risk targets ... PNG assets maturing through PNGLNG, spearheaded by the majors, to the farmout and free carrys in WA... through to Taranaki---> Matariki, double Maari... 20% stake vs 5%... and a production well feel about it...
    So so special...

Its all in there...
    From the early days of building its asset classes, to development of Oyong and Maari... to now where its in a position of growing a much larger, organically grown exploration emphasis stock supported by production stage...
    All the stages have been met to enable the company to take on this next phase while protecting the company financially...

The inventory of reserves (near 300 BCF, 45 Million barrels oil BOE) have been the backbone of the company, supporting its downside (theory that didnt hold in the market crash), and have matured to the point that CUE and its partners are going to drill Barikewa and Cash Maple 2011...
    I've been waiting years on these wells, leading into development...
    The risks stack up very well for success on these appraisal natured wells...

Also with a mixture of World Class offshore exploration, and tasty Matariki makes me feel that its not if CUE gets to one buck,
    its when...

Saw it early, this is better than NZO....
    Went all in...
    I dont know about Artemis, looks promising...huge gamble for MEO...
    where its really at are these other prospects and the appraisal wells...
    That of which will protect us from the high risk nature of Artemis, Caterina etc...

Its all there packaged up in a tidy small oiler bursting at the seams to flip out the next big whopper....

Best bet now, is to wait on Artemis... go with the 70% COFailure crowd and then get in around 25-30cents...
    long term 50 CPS bankable, throw in bad boi WA and you never know...

I never stopped being excited about this stock...
    I will walk from an oiler if need be, like what I did with NWE... but not until theres a reason to do so...

2011, biggest year in CUEs history... decades in the making...
    better positioned than any other ASX conventional oiler...
    juniors to majors.....
    OEL insect...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Red face Rave on you crazy oiler....

So 280% in the last 2 years (14c-40c) and Shrewdie predicting 250% in the coming year. Thats great for a company based on real results not hype. Certainly the last year or so they have under promised and over delivered so that is great.
    And Richard Tweedie in his speech posted today from the AGM today is starting to rave like shrewdie about this little company. " On the verge of something special...."
    Make NZ good and great, God defend NZ.

Advanced Member

Shrewdy,
    Very well said. CUE are really set to perform. Good luck with Atermis. It would be good for all of us.

Veteran novice

CUE report a small oil spill at Maari.

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101122/pd...h907bg5wyv.pdf