sharetrader
Page 167 of 185 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Separately, what else are you guys eying up at the moment? I'm accumulating AJQ, AWE and OEL.
    Hey Corp

Sorry for the lack of communication the past few months...little bit going on.

Bought plenty of MEO at 20-21...hope the ENI testing is positive. Plenty of drilling going on so reasonable play.

ROC surely has to be a star in the next 6 months if market conditions are half reasonable (I know you mentioned it a few weeks ago). Just such a positive story and $50 mil in the bank and increasing daily with an active drilling campaign. Stopped buying at the moment because I feel a little bit uncomfortable at these levels but will probably kick myself later. Is my largest holding. Looking for a 1 bagger on it.

OEL/ CUE are cheap but own enough. Keeping my eye on PAN (an old favourite that has treated me well). CCU is all bad for me so watching for an exit....ramping up production but costs have been high and may continue to be higher than planned.

Hope all is well.

Gaz

PS Not a fan of OXX even at these levels.
    Last edited by gazprom1; 02-11-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: sp

yeah I agree on ROC brought a good few @ 37.5 but don't think there expensive @ 44c so will likely buy more ...some solid upside there,,,
    also think CUE's a buy
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default Todd Corp ends 22-year interest in Sky TV with $218M sale

Wonder what they want the money for ???

http://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/tod...210643197.html

A takeover of CUE ???

For those interested...

Andrew Knox has confirmed:
    "Sorry for the late response, the production rate is reported but a lot of the production has been sold but payment has not been received at the end of September.

The reserves upgrade announced by Horizon was on the back of a report they had themselves individually commissioned to support their reserved based lending facility as I understand it, this did get reported under our ticker code. We have not seen the report."

As far as HZN & ROC ... latest drilling results announced today very positive ... as always wish I had more HZN !
    "The well has penetrated a total of 58 m of oil pay (vertical thickness) in multiple zones in the Weizhou formation, the thickest individual pay interval being 38 m."
    Last edited by colinm_au; 05-11-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks for your posts and enthusiasim....Ive held for yonks...mainly because of Todds holding and that the once boss of Todds "oil" interests retired but remained with CUE...(sorry I should know his name but am to lazy)....re a takeover....man.... thats a bold question given that the "Todd empire" appears very widespread indeed....who knows....cheers anyway...

dis 131000 cue....

Corporate

I see on stuff that the mjv are going to exercise the option to buy the fpso

Think Cue will be a takeover target now

dear bung....what makes you think that...cue has been viewed by some commentators as a $1 share in waiting....not wishing (again) to appear paranoid ... perhaps this is part of your reasoning....Todd hold a good chunk (20 +% bought at 20 + cents years ago)...the "mkt" has not reflected this...so efforts have been made to depress the SP...????
    .....asset backing 23NZ.....what ..is yours (and any one else's ) best guess of what will be the outcome...

...Come to think of it I may ring and ask them....perhaps we all should....sussing out out "how" they say "cannot answer that"....then asking how many shares they hold...and are they happy....and would they recommend purchasing more shares perhaps....???....

Veteran novice

C'mon, troyvdh..... you know you'd be wasting your time.....

Corporate

Chairman gone
    CEO gone
    Maari production down to 6,500 bopd

To much for me. I'm out as well.

Good luck guys