sharetrader
Page 173 of 185 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1847
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Moosie ...I have just tried to send a PVTE message through...but unable to ...is that Banned thingy an issue ...cheers
    Yes the banned thingy is an issue--apparently Moosie got banned for coming back under his original name while his previous was banned----Ya gotta laugh...

like the letter from the board... big black "REJECT"

Todays announcement ...should we feel emboldened or what....cheers troy

emboldened because the valuation of virtually nil for corporate overhead when they run at something like $10m per year!! typical grant samual report, my guess if they couldn't finish it last week because the answer was wrong for cue management and board

Finally...its taken a while.

Just thinking...Mr Buffett said (amongst other things) the time to buy was when "there was blood on the streets".....just saying is all

I would like to understand the intentions of NZO regarding their shareholding in CUE. Sitting at 48% is not a long term play from my perspective and feel it inevitable that this will change in the short to medium term...

CUE is a unique company for its market capitalisation; it has a collection of decent and valuable producing and prospective assets, generates operating cash flow, and is cash positive. There is value in this company and a unification of small shareholders (who constitute ~35% of the voting shares) will help to ensure that the company's assets are protected and value accrues directly to shareholders of the company.

The current CUE Board is weighted with NZO nominations and I do not have confidence that all decisions are in the best interests of all shareholders. I do not believe that NZO will want to see a deterioration to CUE's capitalised value, but do not feel adequately assured that future actions of this key shareholder will not be to the detriment of other shareholders.

I recently received a copy of CUE's share register after paying the A$250 fee. I plan to contact the top 150 shareholders for the following purpose:
    1. Canvass views on corporate governance under the current ownership and Board structure, &
    2. Seek cooperation for voting on CUE shareholder resolutions and any other actions put to shareholders by related or third parties.

I am an individual investor and without capacity, directly or indirectly, or intention, to use contact with shareholders for any corporate action or unlawful purpose. My intention is to unify shareholders and ensure that smaller shareholders may have a collective voice that the Board and the controlling shareholders will respect.

If you hold greater than 150,000 shares, you can expect to be contacted by me shortly in respect of the above. I will contact more shareholders if the share registry will release email addresses to me, although that request has initially been denied...

If you otherwise wish to make contact with me, please do so by emailing cueshareholder@bigpond.com with your holding name and the number of shares held, so that I may add you to a communications database.

Thank you,
    Anthony Alembakis CPA
    cueshareholder@bigpond.com

Dear Ant..I for one applaud and greatly appreciate your efforts...perhaps on this forum or privately you may wish to report back as to how things are progressing...again thankyou cheers troy

Update; 2% of voting capital on board just through social media initiative. Thanks for the emails to date.

Looking to send shareholder letter within 2 weeks. Currently drafting letter and working through share register for duplicates, etc.

Will need to cut first mailing to 200k+ holders. Computershare refused to provide email addresses; archaic laws within a digital age, I suggest.

Interesting facts: high proportion of holders are NZ based. Fugro came on board during last year and presume this was after maturing the Ironbark prospect in WA for farm out?

Anthony
    cueshareholder@bigpond.com