sharetrader
Page 179 of 185 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    Good on you! And good luck Mr Murc.
    Yeah thanks mate ...post I just did on HC fourm ...

Really BIG MID year period for CUE >>>the sleeper might just go for a run.. and with such tight scrip it will run fast if new Buyer's of size want on board >>

1 =Cue has agreed a term sheet for a $7 million loan from New Zealand Oil & Gas (NZOG) to support planned and future development and exploration activities and new ventures ?

+Good sized Loan when one thinks at the end of MAR Qty CUE had 12.8Mill and was going receive Millions more for Mahato Oil sales ..1-2mill during APL... and the fact CUE will be at present flowing with more cash Receipts prob now av around 1mill AUD per week >>

2=Progress on Paus Biru commercial agreements and approvals required prior to the joint venture making a Final Investment Decision (FID) continued with gas buyers and the Indonesian Government. These activities are expected to be complete by mid-2022

+ Nat Gas prices have tripled in many locations around the world ..one would think this would bode well for Paus Biru-The field is estimated to contain gross 2C contingent gas resources of 44.9 billion cubic feet (Bcf), as of February 2020. (15% CUE =6.74 BCF - worth 15mill+) Gas demand for power forecast to increase in Indonesia with increasing LNG imports required>>

3=Mahato operator is seeking government approval to continue development drilling, above the previously expected 4 more production wells, to further develop and increase production from the PB field. PB-10 is the next planned well and is expected to commence during JUNE Qty...

+ Mahato been a Massive success and with OIL at record highs more production must be a positive ..
    4800 - 5000+ BOPD?
    Cue Energy has significantly increased its reserves and resources estimate for the PB oilfield in the Mahato PSC, with a 322% increase in net 2P oil reserves to 1.4 million barrels (mmbbl) and an increase in 1P oil reserves to 1.1 mmbbl... (using 20% of the present AUD oil price - $31.50bbl x 1.1mill = $34Mill+ AUD)

4=Amadeus Basin-PALM VALLEY-12 ---early JUNE will reach target depth? (DINGO DEEP well to follow)

-new interval, the Pacoota-3, has been identified as a possible appraisal target that may be incorporated into the current PV12 Drilling program..
    -Big Gas target total mean 30PJ net to CUEs interests =$300MILL++

---Disc buying more--
    to many factors are lining up for CUE for me to sit on my hands ... so as you will see I have purchased more and have just over 1mill in the BID 7.5c ... hoping to be filled tomorrow >>> might just take me to the TOP10 S/H... Not much free-float shares @ CUE

5=cherry's on top >>> Jeruk new forward development plans ??? CUE still has finger in this large Oil Discovery>>

come across this interview with STO -MD at the time of Jeruk
    https://www.santos.com/wp-content/up...n_briefing.pdf
    Last edited by JBmurc; 16-05-2022 at 11:29 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I used to love oilers, subcribed to a weekly Australian oiler tip sheet, can't remember the name.
    Made good money on NZO, CUE, NWE, Bow etc.
    CUE to my surprise has issued very little scrip over the last 15 years.
    I remember selling off my CUE in early 2009 as I was going through a separation for about 6c
    Last edited by clearasmud; 17-05-2022 at 02:16 AM.

I used to love oilers, subcribed to a weekly Australian oiler tip sheet, can't remember the name.
    Made good money on NZO, CUE, NWE, Bow etc.
    CUE to my surprise has issued very little scrip over the last 15 years.
    I remember selling off my CUE in early 2009 as I was going through a separation for about 6c
    Good time to get back on board >>well once I get my fill >>> LOL
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Is that you offering 7.7?You're getting filled.

Is that you offering 7.7?You're getting filled.
    Slowly but surely >> I started at 7.5c but was getting jumped >>

Similar thing happened to me today buying FYI at 17.5. Ain't budging yet.
    But not buying 1,000000.
    Last edited by clearasmud; 17-05-2022 at 07:03 PM.

But not buying 1,000000.
    Yes I think the bottom is in for the ASX Resources sector ...a good breather that was needed before the next move higher ... was trying BUY -KWR today got half my order then the SP closed up 19% purely on bargain hunters ... I think tax loss selling has come early for many specs ...

Advanced Member

But not buying 1,000000.
    Suspect that is a typo .
    I sold out of cue during the drill and thrill of Ironbark .
    Bought more NZo after Ironbark failed and no longer see any reason to buy back into cue .
    Ogog directs and managers both-exceedingly well by my perception (not always shared )
    It appears to me that NZO provides services and now even a loan to CUE.
    NZO has majority control so why buy CUE?

mmmmmmmmmm

Good point.