sharetrader
Page 38 of 185 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

What a surprise . On checking the rigs timetable , they are expecting a spud about 15/10/08 for the Zeus Ζεύς Zeús /zdeús/, genitive: Διός Diós

The Songa Venus will complete the Ichthys North-1 on its offshore rig schedule approx 11/10/08

Bad weather continues to hold up the return of drilling rig Ensco 107 to Taranaki.
    It has been sheltering in Tasman Bay since mid-September and the Ensco rep said it was thwarted in moving from one Taranaki location to another due to the bad weather.
    Will keep you Cue-ties informed on any developments.
    Cheers

Maari drilling rig likely to be moved on site this Friday as there is a >3 day weather window required coming finally: http://magicseaweed.com/New-Zealand-MSW-Surf-Charts/4/

Fingers crossed ... ColinM
    Last edited by colinm_au; 07-10-2008 at 03:19 AM.

Wow. CUE down to 14.5 at one point today and Im still too much of a scaredy cat to put a buy order up

What a sea of Red, and again CUE is sideways...
    This is truely an amazing stock... CVN and HZN are just as stellar... check them out... I saw HZN up before...
    Glad I held this stock than any other on the market...
    we have done well considering...
    very special stock... Im holding all the way and I wont sell even if I lose the lot to market risk...
    see yahs...
    currently trading at 15cents...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Seller came through... now at 14.5c...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by colinm_au View Post
    Maari drilling rig likely to be moved on site this Friday as there is a >3 day weather window required coming finally: http://magicseaweed.com/New-Zealand-MSW-Surf-Charts/4/

Fingers crossed ... ColinM
    Hi Colin

Any sign of that drilling rig sailing from Tasman Bay yet?

Corporate

I've got CUE on close watch. If the market turns and progress is made on Maari this could be a quick 50% back up to 21c

Drilling rig still on its feet off my doorstep and no sign of the 2 tugs so obviously still not going anywhere.
    Cheers

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by rotweiller View Post
    Drilling rig still on its feet off my doorstep and no sign of the 2 tugs so obviously still not going anywhere.
    Cheers
    Thanks, rotweiller.

Disappointing news - we've had a lot of that lately! - although the settled weather looks like it might stick around for a few days yet.