sharetrader
Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

now geoffrey albers has been purchasing CUE (to the tune of more than 4.5m shares). always encouraging when the directors are buying up.

Yeah I noticed that. A good sign. I just got into this a couple of days ago. I was toying with the idea of waiting a few days to try and buy a couple of cents cheaper, but in the end I went ahead and got some at 23.5. Hmm. . . makes me feel better for not waiting anyway.

with SPC (with a very large stake) and alber both buying in around that level, you’re certainly in good company. First oil from oyong next month, gas from oyong by year’s end, and maari and wortel after that – there is a great deal on the immediate horizon (even ignoring the upside from exploration). Shrewd’s prediction of 100 percent within a year looks pretty good. And with the recent buying, it seems like people close to the projects agree.

With Director Albers buying up very large CUE has to be looking better and better

A little patience will, I believe, pay handsomely
    Time is the great revealer

Default we have been told oyong production this month...imminent

CUE up slightly on a terrible market day...
    Not bad if your holding a one stock portfolio and its the only stock you can see that is up eah....
    hey seaosh...
    nice to meet you... Im starting to learn chinese this week...
    My friend kiki wasnot overly happy...

.^sc
    disc: cue,cash....
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Nice to meet you too Shrewd Crude.

I had a buy order in to pick more CUE today and Friday but no luck yet. . . Set my order at 22 cents today hoping to slyly grab some on the cheap. Someone did get in at 22 cents today but it wasn't me.

So what was Kiki annoyed at? Me and the Taiwan thing? Or you and the learning Chinese thing?

I wasn't exactly advocating Taiwan independence. Ask Oiler. I was just saying that the real history is misunderstood.

Let me know if you need any help with the Chinese. I might be able to suggest some books and stuff.

seaosh,
    good move on the 22cent bid...you probably set it about right with the market day, but just not a big need to sell with first production imminent...
    yes she was annoyed at the Taiwan thing...
    buyers should be chasing from here on in, but market volatility dampen an effort for a breakout...
    I will keep in touch, maybe I will call you up when Im a fluent speaker like yourself....

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

with the oyong production barge on location, i'm surprised the price has remained quite static. it seems immune (both up and down) to the recent market swings. although the gas (coming later in the year) is of much greater value than the oil, i was expecting a bit of a spike (maybe staying static in this market is reward enough...?). perhaps a rise in sp can be expected on first oil being pumped? only a couple of weeks to wait - if that. as noted, SPC and albers know as much about the project as anybody, and given they're buying i'm happy to wait.
    -j
    Last edited by jdg; 12-09-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    with the oyong production barge on location, i'm surprised the price has remained quite static. it seems immune (both up and down) to the recent market swings. although the gas (coming later in the year) is of much greater value than the oil, i was expecting a bit of a spike (maybe staying static in this market is reward enough...?). perhaps a rise in sp can be expected on first oil being pumped? only a couple of weeks to wait - if that. as noted, SPC and albers know as much about the project as anybody, and given they're buying i'm happy to wait.
    -j
    O&G stocks are a unpredictable lot, the specs rise & go crazy on just the sniff of the blackgold, & producers like NZO & TEX can go nowhere!

It's a waiting game for those with the patienta!

JDG - Take comfort if Shrewd Crude is a raging bull on it, she WILL fly.

hell, i'm not even sure shrewdy's mum loves him enough to guarantee his stock picks. if she did she may be paying out of bit on NZOG oppies...

nevertheless, shaster, i think mr crude's on to a good one here. i'm along for the ride (and expecting a good month; good few months in fact).

-j