sharetrader
Page 5 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

jdg,
    nzood is still up on where I first picked them... up 200% and then all the way back down... I was lucky to get out when I did...
    I have never picked an over night wonder... its about the big picture and nothing much has changed just yet other than SPC and Albers buying which is a signal only...
    Oil prices closed last night at an all time high close... and I did describe that CUE is a one year play for 100%... you will either have to watch or be patient to find out....
    Im expecting a nice jump when they announce first oil...
    CUE will be on a PE lower than 3...
    this will be a cashcow... and it does have its risks which I briefly outlined...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

you would have seen this, SC, but for interested others - look at pages 7 & 8. the income in coming years is really incredible.

http://cuenrg.onlinepublicity.net/fi...id=421&cid=105

Interesting thread. I have been on the lookout for a junior oiler and CUE could be the one

jdg,
    yes that is the way I calculated income figures, but I think that providing those details to the forumn is not accurate as it depends on what figures are used for POO and POG... and im abit of a raging bull on prices...
    also, delays and lower than expected flow rates could gobble everything up... I posted an article here and Santos were expecting much lower flow rates than 10k BOPD from Oyong...

espirit,
    Cue is a well diversified small oiler, the company has all fingers in the pie with multiple developing projects... this investment is not about Exploration upside just yet, the major focus is bringing developing projects online and into production, and first Oyong production is expected any time now... -> exploration will become more of a focus when CUE has greater cash backing through large revenues...
    look at those figures from jdg's attachment, multiple them out by corresponding prices... and you will find they are massive...
    IMO this is a safe, well protected investment bar market risk...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Shaping up to be a big day for CUE. Looks like we may see 2 million shares traded and a close at a new high.

again, volumes are high with sp appreciation. this could be the start of the oyong run. let's just hope for problem-free start up. first oil must only be a matter of days away now.

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=50432
    Work on Maari will begin in first quarter of 2008....

.^sc

thanks for that, shrewd.
    next news should be oil from oyong. i expect a good lift following positive news from that. there has been no market guidance to change the estimate of from first oil (sept), so it must be next week. the project has achieved beautiful timing with the surge in oil price.
    -j

first oil from oyong announced this morning. good news.

The very recent first production ann from Oyong did have some new information that has had an adverse effect on the company...
    ....first production of Oyong gas is now not expected until 1st half of 2009, whereas it was originally one year after first oyong oil...
    Once full flow rates are achieved from Oyong, it would signal a time to exit if you are not holding all the way... I'm going to continue to hold my stake as I believe SP will tick up slowly as we go through the stages as Maari gets closer.... Wortel appraisal drilling, Bass Basin (free carried) drilling, murray deep, and hopefully some more exploration action in 2008 will bode well with massive maari production and other developments...
    Cue is surely undervalued on a forward looking basis...

.^sc