sharetrader
Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

hey sc,
    i've been watching cue for a while also and been slowly watching the chart trend upwards over the last year.
    been thinking of buying in on a little retracement, maybe back to 22-23 cents from my estimates. could be pushing my luck there though.
    plus im temp low on funds, just splashed out and bought a few iPhones...anybody for an iPhone?
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Veteran novice

Question

Just had a look at the Cue annual report and thinking about the odds on co coming back to shareholders for more cash next year. Exploration expense was $25m and cash on hand about $9m. There will be income from oil and maybe a little gas to offset and who knows what 07/08 expl costs will be but further issues seem highly possible.
    What say the experts?

macduffy,
    Yes, Another capital raising is very possible...
    CUE have project loan facility for Maari already in place, with a $20million loan from bank of scotland, but CUES share is 25million US of expenses, ongoing revenues from oyong oil, and SE gobe will help to ease the pressure....... other projects such as wortel gas, oyong gas, and ongoing exploration drilling need cash far above what the company currently has in cash reserves.... I would not concerned about CUE's capital raising requirements as the company has awesome prospects and cash is only one part of the situation....
    CUE has a great mixture of debt and equity.... the debt creates leverage for the firm....
    CUE will have no problem raising the cash, and the company has the biggest year of its history coming up... in the short term we have murray deep drilling (late 07, early 08), and wortel 3 appraisal drilling 1st quarter 08... the Annual report is a great read...
    Im still holding all my CUE... i will hold all the way through...
    CUE is a safe investment, regardless of another placement...
    I expect CUE to slowly rerate as Maari comes closer to production...
    Wortel appraisal drilling and murray deep provides big up...
    macd, sorry about the late reply... ive been real busy lately and have been away from the computer......

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Veteran novice

Thanks SC.
    Can't argue with that. Much appreciate your thoughts.

Disc: Holding and don't intend to sell.

Veteran novice

Singapore Oil has announced that it has increased its holding from 8.45% to 9.5%.

Disc: Holding miniscule amount of CUE.

yeah, i am pleasantly surprised that SPC just keeps on buying. it seems nobody else is. i think this is a really good story, but am disappointed that there wasn't a slightly bigger bounce on the announcement of first oil from oyong. maari and gas are the big plays, but i would have thought the market might enjoy that milestone a bit more than it did. also, if anybody has noticed (or cares...) i asked for a post to be pulled on the last page a couple of weeks back. i stated that CUE's share of SE Gobe was the total bpd rather than just its share. as it stood, it looked like a shocking ramp - though it appears i noticed before anybody else did. i was meaning to correct it with a new and more detailed post of CUE’s future income, and still plan to when i have time. in the meantime, let's hope that SPC just keeps on buying.
    cheers,

-j

Looking good for CUE today. . . Nearly a million shares traded on the open and the price up a little. Not dramatic but it's looking healthy.
    NGE, NWE, STX

Oil prices are at record highs, extending day after day....
    Going into major production next year is great...
    the 'option to delay production', is what analyst's are saying...
    Revenues from Oyong are helping the company with its cashflow, grinding with massive oil prices...
    Every investor in this company is investing in the price of oil....
    If prices are higher next year, which are likely then so will CUE... I have discussed the issues just abit b4... CUE will be much higher regardless of oil prices.... 100% gains next year is what im aiming for, and thats if CUE pulls through at par...
    Last few days I have noticed big buying at 24.5c.... There is selling pressure on CUE because next big CUE activity is a few months off at best, but unexpected ann's come at any time...
    ... It will be on the markets to intuitively rate CUE according to its future prospects and that re-rating could bounce CUE anytime, ..... and that it will....
    takeover talk has always surrounded this company but I have never bought into that idea...
    SPC buying stake was always a good signal for cue with overlapping Oyong project... Oyong was always my previous concern which had Many delays...
    NZO selling PPP sent a bad signal to market with overlapping Tui project...
    One thing I am continuously learning is the re-rating proccess of oil companies, (which is the hardest things to analyse in this game)....no-one can predict the path, some can pick the price....
    It is not hard making price predictions, and setting forward SP's ....It is very hard to work out when it will get to those targets (eg what month), and impossible to work out the path....not no-one ever has been able to predict sp accurately at a set time.... peak sharetraders can get around this by making longer term predictions to push aside that risk.... I have consistantly referred to patience....
    I have only suggested one year to make the big ones... always felt that it sat right and not expecting short term explosion which is what some require for the risk of holding a 20c oil stock....
    this may not suite some for the percieved risk CUE holds which is totally not the case... seriously, cue could have a few major setbacks and still pull through strong....

CUE has prospects, gas assets and permits which hold hidden value far above the current value of the company...
    I have never ever ever seen a small oil company with JV partners in terms of the number that cue holds...
    some of these extensive connections hold our future as an up and comer like no other....

... Timor sea permit alone is a monster... just check it out....Timor Sea is a great region to be exploring.... companies are starting to come back to this region after much recent success, and a period before that of unattractive low prices... which didnot make investment in the industry profitable, many diuscoveries werenot developed because of low prices... totally different market now......... I pray that CUE gets its show down with a coogee JV partner, drill in Timor Sea.....
    I will be disapearing for a few weeks... have exams... see you all when I get back....
    last day of Lectures...going to celebrate big...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Oil prices are at record highs, extending day after day....
    Going into major production next year is great...
    the 'option to delay production', is what analyst's are saying...
    Revenues from Oyong are helping the company with its cashflow, grinding with massive oil prices...
    Every investor in this company is investing in the price of oil....
    If prices are higher next year, which are likely then so will CUE... I have discussed the issues just abit b4... CUE will be much higher regardless of oil prices.... 100% gains next year is what im aiming for, and thats if CUE pulls through at par...
    Last few days I have noticed big buying at 24.5c.... There is selling pressure on CUE because next big CUE activity is a few months off at best, but unexpected ann's come at any time...
    ... It will be on the markets to intuitively rate CUE according to its future prospects and that re-rating could bounce CUE anytime, ..... and that it will....
    takeover talk has always surrounded this company but I have never bought into that idea...
    SPC buying stake was always a good signal for cue with overlapping Oyong project... Oyong was always my previous concern which had Many delays...
    NZO selling PPP sent a bad signal to market with overlapping Tui project...
    One thing I am continuously learning is the re-rating proccess of oil companies, (which is the hardest things to analyse in this game)....no-one can predict the path, some can pick the price....
    It is not hard making price predictions, and setting forward SP's ....It is very hard to work out when it will get to those targets (eg what month), and impossible to work out the path....not no-one ever has been able to predict sp accurately at a set time.... peak sharetraders can get around this by making longer term predictions to push aside that risk.... I have consistantly referred to patience....
    I have only suggested one year to make the big ones... always felt that it sat right and not expecting short term explosion which is what some require for the risk of holding a 20c oil stock....
    this may not suite some for the percieved risk CUE holds which is totally not the case... seriously, cue could have a few major setbacks and still pull through strong....

CUE has prospects, gas assets and permits which hold hidden value far above the current value of the company...
    I have never ever ever seen a small oil company with JV partners in terms of the number that cue holds...
    some of these extensive connections hold our future as an up and comer like no other....

... Timor sea permit alone is a monster... just check it out....Timor Sea is a great region to be exploring.... companies are starting to come back to this region after much recent success, and a period before that of unattractive low prices... which didnot make investment in the industry profitable, many diuscoveries werenot developed because of low prices... totally different market now......... I pray that CUE gets its show down with a coogee JV partner, drill in Timor Sea.....
    I will be disapearing for a few weeks... have exams... see you all when I get back....
    last day of Lectures...going to celebrate big...

.^sc
    SC

Good to see you back in the market & especially back in the O&G game!

Good luck with the exams .

As for CUE, i'll be happy to jump onboard once they have there cashflows sorted & dont need to come back to shareholders cap in hand...

Other than that, like TEX, NWE, & PPP etc, CUE looks a good bet.

SC....good luck.....it must be great to have a brain..esp a young one.Like you I have always been keen on this outfit...all the more so after the todds bought in at 22 cents (?)..again good luck...gee i cant remember when i last had a tired brain.....