sharetrader
Page 67 of 185 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

cheers, shrewdy, i'm looking forward to a solid re rating at some point pretty soon.

-j

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    cheers, shrewdy, i'm looking forward to a solid re rating at some point pretty soon.

-j
    Careful, those 're-ratings' don't always come.....e.g. PPP, 1.5 years and $150mil in the bank later, and the re-rating still hasn't occurred...

kentbrockman-Careful, those 're-ratings' don't always come.....e.g. PPP, 1.5 years and $150mil in the bank later, and the re-rating still hasn't occurred...
    hey Kent...
    here were are charging for Mayfair...
    hehehehe...
    perhaps it is time I did a detailed comparsion...
    I'll tell you one thing...
    I dont have to look hard into Pan to find out what they have going for them at exploration stage, development stage, appraisal stage, and production stage...
    the report would be full of CUE activities...
    I rate that company... I completely changed my perspective on them...
    money to burn...
    If I wanted money, Id go down to westpac with my wallet...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Banned

Kent..... what S/P should PPP have for you to consider it to be ' Rerated'..... not making a picky comment... just wondering what you see as fair value for PPP all things considered.

cheers Croesus.
    Not a holder ... at present.
    Cue Vpeo WID HGD etc

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Kent..... what S/P should PPP have for you to consider it to be ' Rerated'..... not making a picky comment... just wondering what you see as fair value for PPP all things considered.

cheers Croesus.
    Not a holder ... at present.
    Cue Vpeo WID HGD etc
    I don't want to hijack this thread and argue the pros and cons of PPP...all I am saying is that when PPP was in a similar position to CUE now, e.g. with its main project coming on stream, many holders were expecting a 're-rating' (guess a gradual SP move of perhaps 50% or so), and it just didn't happen. That was when we were moving into an unprecedented high POO!

So I believe a re-rating of CUE when I see it.
    Last edited by KentBrockman; 19-03-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KentBrockman View Post
    I don't want to hijack this thread and argue the pros and cons of PPP...all I am saying is that when PPP was in a similar position to CUE now, e.g. with its main project coming on stream, many holders were expecting a 're-rating' (guess a gradual SP move of perhaps 50% or so), and it just didn't happen. That was when we were moving into an unprecedented high POO!

So I believe a re-rating of CUE when I see it.
    Nov08 20c, Jan 09 35c (.asx)... In the midst of a global meltdown? Wouldn't be complaining too much

from my memory, Kent, PPP ran from mid teens to mid 30s as Tui came on stream and hector (was it hector?) was being drilled and then after it proved to be a duster the sp settled in the low/mid 20s - that's a pretty good re-rate. moreover, as shrewdy alludes to, there is much in the future to look forward to. when maari is fully up-and-running, we have oyong, then wortel - with blue sky exploration along the way. mate, don't get me wrong, the market doesn't always react as it should, but i would be very surprised if we don't see CUE toward or over 20c in the next quarter. the price of oil being a wildcard. time will tell, i suppose.
    cheers,

-j

Quote Originally Posted by jdg View Post
    from my memory, Kent, PPP ran from mid teens to mid 30s as Tui came on stream and hector (was it hector?)

-j
    Yes, I'd argue the first spike was Hector (as evidenced by the SP fall afterwards) and the recent spike was due to NZO's activities.

My point was that there was little or no re-rating solely due to Tui coming on stream.

We shall see if CUE will be different. I am holding, so I hope so

i'm pretty sure the sp ran from the mid teens to mid 30s, before dropping back to early/mid 20s. if it was due to hector alone, it would have dropped back to the teens. a rise from teens to 20s seems to have been tui. i guess we'll soon see what happens with CUE. good luck, mate.

-j

Cue SP has been on the mend since the 24feb on extreemly light volume. I would hazard a guess and say the rise has little to do with CUE and more to do with the POO which has been on the mend since almost that exact same day

Sorry to break away from the PPP conversation
    Last edited by STRAT; 19-03-2009 at 11:15 AM.