sharetrader
Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Shrewd and others,
    I am still keen on quality oilers such as Cue.
    others i like and hold include nxs,nzo,meo,bow,coi,exr,grl,oel,arq,tap,gog,ipm,co e.
    Oil assets in my opinion are still cheap,so will hold for the long term.

regards,
    Clearasmud

i'm a little surprised that this doesn't seem to want to budge. oil at record highs and the markets up, yet cue just doesn't want to get ahead. the fundamentals are all there, however, sentiment just seems to be against it currently. certainly, there is a bit to do, but the rewards will be significant. i wonder if SPC are still buying, they seem to be getting a good stake without a fight.
    -j

i would have expected to hear news on Oyong flow rates by now. anybody know something i don't?
    -j

whoa, somebody got out in a hurry. not huge volume but a very big drop. a bit unnerving that.
    -j

there it is. first oil from oyong. good news. haven't had a good look at the release as i'm away from the office, but will do tomorrow.
    -j

Veteran novice

Increase in SPC's stake from 9.5% to 10.59% announced this morning.

Disc: Hold CUE

SPC just keep buying shares. they're taking their time and not driving up the price. hats off, they've done it very well. it will be interesting to see if SPC stop at a 10% blocking stake or just keep going. either way, i find it enormously encouraging that they obviously like the company (and presumably see great value in Oyong oil and gas as well as Wortel in which they are in joint venture). appears all is well with Oynong oil and it's nice to get the first load out of the way. reserves there will be interesting. the estimates of what the field contains vary greatly. but it will be Maaori that really fills the coffers. next year is a biggie for Cue. in fact, really the next couple of years or so. just so much coming on line.
    -j

on the 12th CUE fell large and touched 19c... I think this was in response to further delays with Maari project, and market was dodge the previous night if I remember correctly......
    The ensco 107 rig is due to drill Kupe prospects including Momoho...
    and is now expected to become available for the Maari JV around March next year...
    Maari JV will drill 5 oil development wells and 3 water injection wells...
    so Project is now back further than on what it previously was thought...
    an Oyong ann, reshot SP back up...

Meo have been pushing through seismic, heres the announcement...
    great result with CUE being free carried...

ASX AND MEDIA RELEASE
    NORTHWEST SHELF SEISMIC ACQUISITION & REPROCESSING
    Key Points:
    • MEO executes Letter of Award with PGS
    • 3D reprocessing contract awarded to Dayboro Geophysical
    • 3D acquisition expected to commence on December 1, 2007
    MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (November 2, 2007) -- MEO Australia Limited (ASX: MEO),
    in its capacity as operator is pleased to advise that a Letter of Award has been executed with
    PGS Australia Pty Ltd securing the 3D seismic acquisition vessel, M/V Orient Explorer to
    acquire approximately 250 sq km of 3D data and 250 line km of 2D data over the Company’s
    Northwest Shelf permits, WA-359-P, WA-360-P and WA-361-P. 3D acquisition is scheduled
    to commence on or about December 1, 2007 and is expected to require 17 days to complete.
    The vessel will then be reconfigured to acquire 250 line km of new 2D data.
    In addition, MEO has awarded a contract to reprocess approximately 600 sq km of existing
    3D data to Dayboro Geophysical. The 3D data to be reprocessed is part of the Rosie 3D
    survey acquired by Western Mining in 1997. The reprocessed data covers the large Zeus
    feature in WA-361-P and will focus the application of modern processing streams to reduce
    multiples and to recover the offset gathers so that accurate mapping and AVO analysis can be
    undertaken. This is expected to further delineate the extent and nature of the “bright events”
    noted within the target reservoir sections of Zeus. These bright events are regarded as
    possible amplitude-related hydrocarbon indicators that are the same sands and similar to
    amplitudes observed in the nearby Perseus Gasfield reservoir gas sands.
    The participating interests in the Northwest Shelf permits are as follows:
    Permit MEO
    (Operator)
    WA-359-P 60% meo 20% cue
    WA-360-P 60% meo 20% cue
    WA-361-P 60% meo 20% cue

I have been selling down CUE over the last while for investment in other stock...disc-cue,meo

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Hi folks,

CUE ... improved trading over the past few days, but still
    under the longer averages right now and may see
    more negativity around 27-28112007.

Should be looking good, from around 10122007 and
    positively BOOMING, about 07-14 January 2008, with
    news expected on 11012008.

have a great weekend

paul

=====
    Disclaimer: yogi makes no claim to be a licenced investment advisor.

Always consult your licenced advisor or other financial professional expert.

shrewdy you're selling CUE? good god, you'll be selling your mum next. is the love affair over?
    -j