sharetrader
Page 89 of 185 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast

Question Wana see nowhere ....

This will remain weird until next weeks announcement . Then we will see a bit more of the game being played . Some criticism of their projects being spread all over the place , but as time goes by these projects get bigger through development . Will look much better Sept09 quarterly.

I am a large holder ; and didn't take up the issue ....wait and see ????

hey ELYOB...
    interesting post...
    we have much to talk about in terms of the MEO NWS connection 15% 12PLUS tcf free carried...
    I have plenty of info...

anyway....
    I would expect CUE to continue its run up as the market starts to factor in a higher chance of success with Manaia... the market has discounted everything with this company so anything from here is upside, blue sky...
    Oyong production worth a 5 cent run alone...
    manaia could be 5 cents as it unlocks other value, or realisation of value that was already there... M2A building on existing reserves...
    anyway, there is only one other thing that is as exciting as this...
    and it is called Coal Seam Gas...
    I was talking to a friend the other day and he said Queensland Coal seam gas reserves will be equilivant to 20 billion barrels of oil... I repied "Ï know"... BUL has 3.5 of them...
    then he said This is bigger than Texas, and I said Texas produces one million barrels of oil per day...
    then he said, "Ï know"...
    guess what happens next?

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Good to see CUE finally break from the 14-15 trading range of late only wish I got some more sub 15c
    Even better JB. It closed today at 16.5c after breaking through the Titanium ceiling at 16c. Be geat if it holds tomorrow or even better bounces off the 16c line.

Knowing CUE though, its just as likely to fall back down the hole it came through so Ive sent a bloke in to plug the hole before open tomorrow
    Last edited by STRAT; 21-07-2009 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Ive sent a bloke in to plug the hole before open tomorrow
    WOW 17c. Havent seen that for a while. Guess that plaster patch is holding

Default inefficient market

Strat,
    yep CUE is a wounded soldier... and its surprising to me because CUE never went to war.......
    Im now totally convinced that markets are inefficient, or at least sometimes inefficient.... that they are based more on a voting type system rather than value fully realised in the market capitalisation...its as if its a mechanism where predicting the flow of investors is more important than finding value (which is what ive only ever tried to do)...... inefficient markets are evident with CUE.....

its not embarrassing to be on the losing side of a position...
    its very embarrassing to have such great activities/fundamentals that are being totally ignored...

the current market value of CUE is Maari,
    and all this is for free...

Spikey Beach,
    Artemis (check out MEO sp)...lol...
    oyong gas,
    current diversified productions...
    Manaia, M2A
    Wortel Gas...
    Giant 2P PNG assets on the back of PNG LNG...Kimu, Barikewa...
    significant Cobra discovery...
    NWS permits in a growing region for growth...
    Cash Maple gas field 120 BCF 2P...
    54 million barrels 2P BOE...
    very exciting Matariki prospect 2010?...

for peats sake...
    inefficient markets...... value incorporated...
    When will the market value these significant activities into the market cap?
    who knows...!

17c we have a start.... CUE is worth 40cents right now...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Strat,
    yep CUE is a wounded soldier... and its surprising to me because CUE never went to war.......
    Im now totally convinced that markets are inefficient,

who knows...!

.^sc
    Well Shrewdy I dunno about how efficient the markets are but it seems clear to me fundamental value perceived or otherwise is only one of many factors that drive price at one time or another.

These ones seem of high importance to me

Fundamental Value as perceived by Fundamental Traders and Investors often get the ball rolling but the whole picture is never there to be seen

TA Investors and Traders tend to perpetuate movement in any direction.

The global economic climate and conditions move the markets

There are always people moving stock prices who know more than retail traders and investors

There will always be people who manipulate stock prices, commodity prices and global markets

The whole thing is a game for the very very rich and best we grab onto a few coat tails along the way as best we can

17c is a good start and if it holds is a very good sign TA wize

CUE has been doin OK since March as we can see on Phaedrus' chart.
    Last edited by STRAT; 21-07-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Veteran novice

There will always be people who manipulate stock prices, commodity prices and global markets
    QUOTE.

And that's why we have to take notice of TA, ie charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Strat,
    Im now totally convinced that markets are inefficient, or at least sometimes inefficient.... that they are based more on a voting type system rather than value fully realised in the market capitalisation...its as if its a mechanism where predicting the flow of investors is more important than finding value (which is what ive only ever tried to do)...... inefficient markets are evident with CUE.....

its not embarrassing to be on the losing side of a position...
    its very embarrassing to have such great activities/fundamentals that are being totally ignored...

the current market value of CUE is Maari,
    and all this is for free...

Spikey Beach,
    Artemis (check out MEO sp)...lol...
    oyong gas,
    current diversified productions...
    Manaia, M2A
    Wortel Gas...
    Giant 2P PNG assets on the back of PNG LNG...Kimu, Barikewa...
    significant Cobra discovery...
    NWS permits in a growing region for growth...
    Cash Maple gas field 120 BCF 2P...
    54 million barrels 2P BOE...
    very exciting Matariki prospect 2010?...

for peats sake...
    inefficient markets...... value incorporated...
    When will the market value these significant activities into the market cap?
    who knows...!

.^sc
    My short term targets 27c I'll be happy to sell at this level
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    My short term targets 27c I'll be happy to sell at this level
    Not today then

by the way I have sacked that little man I hired to plaster up that hole :mad:

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Even better JB. It closed today at 16.5c after breaking through the Titanium ceiling at 16c. Be geat if it holds tomorrow or even better bounces off the 16c line.

Knowing CUE though, its just as likely to fall back down the hole it came through so Ive sent a bloke in to plug the hole before open tomorrow
    Indeed it has STRAT. I didn't take the entitlement either but will be selling at these level. There just seem to be no breakout for CUE ATM. If it touches 18 cents today, then we might have some momentum. Just look at MEO. I bought MEO last week at the highest point - 27 cents (in hindsight now) and sold them yesterday for B/E. Now it has break that highest point to create another peak. I have absolutely much to learn from the sharemarket even with a bit of experience.

From a personal perspective, I thought the market was overbought and are due for a fall, but with all great results from offshore and great economic news here and there, this isn't the case.

I sold about 7 stocks too early and more gain to be had if I sold them today....FMS, SEV, WAN, KZL, MEO, BPT, ESG. Got to be a real trader like AA and alike. Show no emotion because missing further gains is just part and parcel of trading.

B4 you know it, when I do sell CUE, then CUE is bound to go for a trot. Fingers cross for you holders.