sharetrader
Page 91 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
    slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Can't wait for tomorrow CUE was so flat upto mid today it's like MEO traders got a wiff of the safer cheaper investment in CUE so they all jumped over to get a piece.

21c+ tomorrow
    Wow indeed JBM......Makes my portfolio look a lot better.....I was counting the sell side yesterday thinking there was a bit of time needed to chew through it....looks like the MEO punters helped out a bit...
    4.3 million traded in one day....didn't see that coming!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    I have sold CUE at 16.5 and here we are. I have no doubt after I sold that CUE will be going berserk to 20.
    Thanks soulman you may well have sold to me. Picked up another 100 thousand the last two days and now have 1/4 million at 15 cents average.Started with nil holding two weeks ago. This recent cash issue and the developing situation with cue just looks too good to not be part of,yet with no access to the cash issue i still got them at the issue price.

As arrogant as it may sound i think if some of you trader/investers need to have a closer look at your buy/sell policy.Roughtly i see three investing plans dominating here on sharetrader. The least likely to make money is follow the crowd and hope the gang is right.Here we have someone saying i will not take up my rights and this can support a movement to not get involved in the cash issue as someone else thinks it is not a money earner.It was great for me but dumb for them.
    A big step up from this to be a chartest. Buy and sell or hold as the chart says.This works well but as the richest man in the world [Warran Buffett] says it is not the biggest winner.
    Value investing / focus investing / fundemental investing is the way to go. Buy good stock and hold for the long term. Remember here that even if a chartest should equal a long term holder the tax difference will make the Buffett route the winner.
    I said this was arrogant and it is,but sorry kids but i got the candies.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Thanks soulman you may well have sold to me. Picked up another 100 thousand the last two days and now have 1/4 million at 15 cents average.Started with nil holding two weeks ago. This recent cash issue and the developing situation with cue just looks too good to not be part of,yet with no access to the cash issue i still got them at the issue price.

As arrogant as it may sound i think if some of you trader/investers need to have a closer look at your buy/sell policy.Roughtly i see three investing plans dominating here on sharetrader. The least likely to make money is follow the crowd and hope the gang is right.Here we have someone saying i will not take up my rights and this can support a movement to not get involved in the cash issue as someone else thinks it is not a money earner.It was great for me but dumb for them.
    A big step up from this to be a chartest. Buy and sell or hold as the chart says.This works well but as the richest man in the world [Warran Buffett] says it is not the biggest winner.
    Value investing / focus investing / fundemental investing is the way to go. Buy good stock and hold for the long term. Remember here that even if a chartest should equal a long term holder the tax difference will make the Buffett route the winner.
    Hi Digger,
    Was that me? I think it was more in tune with why would one take up the offer when one can get em cheaper on market as apposed to I wont be taking up the offer.

Anyway with respect and I mean that sincerely there is only one Buffet, more than one way to skin a cat and above all one should adopt a method that best suits their skill set. Personally I would make one lousy value investor but I paid less than 15c for my CUE
    It does inspire confidence though. knowing you are long on CUE
    Last edited by STRAT; 23-07-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post

well personal I find I can over trade a share(cause I can as a tax paying trader)
    I got it pretty right with CUE Brought 12.5c sold half 16c brought back in 13.5c only wish I took my holding to 200k like I was planning on sadly IRD & me sell order on a few STX didn't happen before the large rise today still I might just pay up to get to 150,000 cue need 17k more
    Last edited by JBmurc; 23-07-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

strat,
    trust me on this one... dont sell yet...
    I have not been jumping up and down on the CUE thread for the last year for nothing....sc->
    This is going to happen in two stages... and stage two is when long term developments kick in shoring up those 50million 2P reserves...
    anyway, enough of that....

Im not saying wait for the long term... just wait on Manaia, and then Oyong Gas will kick 1000 BOPDE in about 40 days I believe...with Manaia results, M2A spudding, Spikey somewhere there...Maari flow rates, and a heap of realisation of CUE's true worth...
    then this should only go one way...
    30 cents for starters....
    60 more days to feed through all the events about to start happening......
    buy, and hold...
    oh well... its getting late...
    time to go to bed...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

i exited at .15 cents and now its .19!!!

so sad

Still more legs to go in this little train you reckon?
    Up up and away!

Advanced Member

I am thinking CUE opening strong tomorrow and hit 21 before retreating. Surely the premium cannot be that high to the recent issue and you would think profit taker would move in.

I am having bad timing the past few weeks but thems the breaks when the market goes up 8 in a row.

I sold MEO on Monday for a song, SEV and WAN for pennies, KZL, ESG cheap and even BPT.

And now this CUE. I just need better trading plan or maybe the market is just too hot at the minute.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    I am thinking CUE opening strong tomorrow and hit 21 before retreating. Surely the premium cannot be that high to the recent issue and you would think profit taker would move in.

I am having bad timing the past few weeks but thems the breaks when the market goes up 8 in a row.

I sold MEO on Monday for a song, SEV and WAN for pennies, KZL, ESG cheap and even BPT.

And now this CUE. I just need better trading plan or maybe the market is just too hot at the minute.
    Personal I'm a big fan of selling only half or less of a share when it's running hard as there's usually a reason why a share rises so fast fundamental study can soon tell you if it's gone over board IMHO if i held MEO I would sell a large amount to invest into the safe better fundamentals that CUE has ..
    Or even purchase some unloved AZZ,PSA for a longer term play
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    strat,
    trust me on this one... dont sell yet...

.^sc
    Are you kidding Shrewdy? Im not selling and if I wasnt already holding I would sure be thinkin about buying. There have been a few buy signals over the last week or so and yesterdays action confirmed those signals for me.
    Last edited by STRAT; 24-07-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post

by the way I have sacked that little man I hired to plaster up that hole :mad:
    The little man in the last chart is suing me for wrongful dismissal.