sharetrader
Page 92 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    Careful Strat - The little voices in your head could be the next to file charges
    ...& not for the first time

CUE up 2c to 21c already, whole sector looking green

Careful Strat - The little voices in your head could be the next to file charges
    You guys can call em little voices. I prefer to think of em as creative inspiration but if I ever show signs of going off and starting a cult or a new religion for any other reason other than financial gain please come by and shoot me where I stand. Being of US origin Yankiwi Im sure you have a gun tucked away somewhere.
    Last edited by STRAT; 24-07-2009 at 01:12 PM.

nice one strat, having a good run on cue?

I just re-entered (at a much higher price ) hopefully we all can get cue to go where we want her to be!

happy hunting guys!
    Up up and away!

Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    nice one strat, having a good run on cue?

I just re-entered (at a much higher price ) hopefully we all can get cue to go where we want her to be!

happy hunting guys!
    Hi Geezy. Ive been waiting for this one to get going for a while as have quite a few others. There are plenty of sellers today but its nice to see it in the blue. Its unfortunate your exit was most untimely and I hope your re entry isnt also untimely. It was also perhaps avoidable.
    Having accepted the mistake (and I have and still do make plenty) I would try to learn from it. I also would have waited a little while before re-entry.
    My reasoning would be not to buy into a spike and that I believe the 8 up days in a row we have just had in the markets is unsustainable. I would have looked to re enter on a down day in world markets, oil or both. I reckon with all the fundies on this one sooner or later it will come right for you though.

What made you decide to sell?
    Last edited by STRAT; 24-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.

I've topped up - Higher price than I would have liked but I don't think this one will follow the markets (hasn't done so anytime of late), and I'd be kicking myself even harder when it really does start to fly.

Looking forward to the quarterly next week

Advanced Member

No one traded CUE for nearly an hour.

I pulled my 19 cents bid mid afternoon just before it hit. Would have got it because I am at near the top of the cue (pardon the pun). So maybe next week, it might go 23 cents. I envision CUE going to 20 cents 6 weeks ago and still sell outrageously cheap. What a dumbass I am.

Advanced Member

Cue is trading in a time honoured pattern where deep pockets jumps in then pulls back.Deep pockets will reentry sometime next week with a high level of confidence.In the mean time if you want any more top up now at 19 cents.
    A lot is about to happen to this stock. NZO with TUI had extraordinary good luck that the high production coincided with high POO. For Cue it was the opposite and this depressed the stock as expences kept right on coming. This run of bad luck has hurt but is about to change and with this depression keeping the price down is what made me get on board.The train is just slowly inching forward and still plenty of time to get on board.
    digger

I sure do have a gun tucked away Strat.... But I seem to be out of ammo... Ever since the string broke and I haven't been able to find an replacement imperial sized cork anywhere
    I know what you mean. I blame the makers of those damn uncool screw top wine bottles

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    I know what you mean. I blame the makers of those damn uncool screw top wine bottles
    Uncool they may be, but at least they're a lot easier to handle with ageing fingers - and the wine appears consistently non-corked!

PS. Currently enjoying a glass of Nautilus Pinot Gris. My rating - Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Uncool they may be, but at least they're a lot easier to handle with ageing fingers - and the wine appears consistently non-corked!

PS. Currently enjoying a glass of Nautilus Pinot Gris. My rating - Excellent!

Its all true Macduffy but what would you rather drive? A Morgan or a Mazda MX5?