sharetrader
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
    Veteran novice

It's getting close, JB, 28c now. Perhaps the improving Ni price will get them mining again soon although they seem to have their sights set on the gold!

PS. Chairman David Humann bought another 100k shares on market a few days ago.
    Last edited by macduffy; 06-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.

IMO

Looks to be a big sea change coming with most metallers guys. With years of underinvestment it looks like a squeeze coming on across the sector.Quite a quandary with many commentators also say the big correction is here anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    It's getting close, JB, 28c now. Perhaps the improving Ni price will get them mining again soon although they seem to have their sights set on the gold!

PS. Chairman David Humann bought another 100k shares on market a few days ago.
    Gutted I didn't BUY 100k shares when I last looked around 20c arrghh
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Back in yesterday @26c ....with Nickel strength and Mincor remaining on track for first gold production at Widgiemooltha by March 2018.,,,,,
    I want to take a longer term position ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Back in yesterday @26c ....with Nickel strength and Mincor remaining on track for first gold production at Widgiemooltha by March 2018.,,,,,
    I want to take a longer term position ..
    MCR nickel assets very attractive if the NI price increases.Gold is perhaps a bit of a sideshow ATM???

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    MCR nickel assets very attractive if the NI price increases.Gold is perhaps a bit of a sideshow ATM???
    Yes, I think so. Marking time until the PoN makes it profitable to re-open those mines.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, I think so. Marking time until the PoN makes it profitable to re-open those mines.
    Yes still will see what the continued Gold/cu exploration to discover ....MCR could well prove to produce Gold longer term alongside Ni production ...

MCR up 20% to 42cps Ni price increasing?

Nice and to think not long ago they were happy to give them away under 20c

definitely a move in the market, my WSA have gone from 2.93 to 3.40 over the last week or so.