sharetrader
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Yes, with ZFX announcing their intention to acquire assets too, OXR and PEM rally, all mid caps rally and All Ords nearly back to all-time high. Too quick, too soon I believe but no one can stop momentum like this runaway train.

Default runaway train

Don't kid yourself

Veteran novice

The point's been made that the Kambalda producers may not be as attractive to a predator ( except maybe BHP ) because of their life of mine offtake contacts with Nickel West.
    SMY has the Sally Malay operation, separately, in the Kimberley area, of course.

Disc: MCR/SMY

Default MCR at record high

Well well well

MCR now at record highs (along with JBM and SMY) and IGO up 23% in 3 days.

Glad I ignored the nickel doom merchants and bought more MCR in the August panic. Will hopefully be my 3rd 10-bagger in 2007....

The LME stock levels spooked many people, but those in the know (including Mick Davis) knew it wasn't the full story....

SEC (MCR IGO)

Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post

Will hopefully be my 3rd 10-bagger in 2007....

(MCR IGO)
    SEC, given your restricted investment sphere, that is a really impressive effort.

I've also had 2 10-baggers during 2007, but at the small-cap end of the market.

To me it always comes down to doing the fundamental research then backing your judgement when all the other sheep get scared.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

With todays announced land acquision package MCR has once again demonstrated that it will be here for the long hall and that it means business

What a great company, without a doubt one of my best stocks (purchased for 66c)
    Time is the great revealer

Default what the

MCR seems to have awoken from a slumber .something going on here other ni stocks relatively flat.up 9.7% atm on light volume of approx 500K
    Last edited by stevo1; 19-02-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    MCR seems to have awoken from a slumber .something going on here other ni stocks relatively flat.up 9.7% atm on light volume of approx 500K
    Heres hoping. Have held MCR for a while and I need fortune to smile on me again after missing out on the BOL boom through being too tardy to heed my own advice.

Interim result out explains jump in price today.$31.5mill interim.6cps fully franked interim div .$110 mill in bank .NO debt .Nearly half shares traded at 16:18 at 336 ????

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Interim result out explains jump in price today.$31.5mill interim.6cps fully franked interim div .$110 mill in bank .NO debt .Nearly half shares traded at 16:18 at 336 ????
    SMY and MCR are $1 apart, yet both are producing roughly the same Ni and both nearly have the same profit and cash in hand.

It must be the Deacon discovery by SMY that value SMY more highly.