sharetrader
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    Hmm, Mincor is my favourite company Huang, it has now reached fair value.

It's a great company, extremely well run by David Moore, Mr Hulme I am unsure about because he has been in bed with Mike the Snake Kierien.

They have some great assets. Durkin and Otter, these are far superior to the original Mincor stable.

Fair value to the point, if nickel goes up, thay are great value.

UnFair value to the point if nickel goes down they are screwed.

Cashed up, no debt, well managed, but heres the curve ball, can u predict the price of nickel
    must say MCR treated me well in the past got in around $1 and out around $3.25 (cashed in to get into other areas of interest). MCR is well managed but the biggest issue is the reduction in margins with the falling price.

There will be more selling as people look to bank profits (which many will still have)

on my watch list again (not that it really left!) but think there is more downside all round for base metals

plenty of time to jump aboard if sentiment changes

sentiment is ruling over fundamentals in all areas

good luck if buying - not for me just yet

Bear

So AA, from a charting perspective, if MCR doesn't quickly move back above $2, next stop is $1, then maybe 80c?

Assuming Ni goes lower, I think a safer play would be to buy WSA somewhere around $6.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by absolut-advance View Post
    MCR is a Sell and is in a accelerating Down Trend

If your still holding i suggest it is worth exiting as soon as Possible.

The Longer Term Moving Averages are above the Short Term Moving averages, very Strong Down Trend, The ADX (white) in the DMS which measures Trend Strength is above 25 and increasing indicating a very strong Down Trend getting Stronger.

On Balance Volume is also Below a 14 Day EMA and Trending Down.

2 Month Chart

Notice The Double Top Pattern Below- Sell Signal

2 Year Chart

AA
    Great charts AA pity about their future indications and ugly outlook .Have you charted PAN who are following the same fate as MCR .PON Friday dropped to US$ 18250 finished at $18450 (which i make to be US$8.23/lb).MCR cash costs are $6.12 for the last quater Having seen what the falling zinc lead prices have done to PEM CBH and others who knows how far this fall in nickel price will go particularly if the aussie dollar continues strenghtening .I no longer believe in the decoupling theory of the west and BRIC economies.Perhaps there is some merit in the supposition that after the Olympics economies will go into further downturn i hope not ,not a cheerful thought.WSA certainly looks the best of the nickel producers HUANG but may well not be immune to falls.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    WSA certainly looks the best of the nickel producers HUANG but may well not be immune to falls.
    That's exactly what I'm hoping for Stevo....

Picking up WSA for $5-$6 would be excellent long term buying I reckon.

Advanced Member

Agree with the sentiment. Is there shorting in mining stock? Probably. Just read that many people lately made tons like Harbinger boss and alike shorting stocks savagely on coy like look vulnerable in the US like Citi, Freddie and Fannie.

BNB was a result of that activity and nickel stock? whom....who knows.

Will MCR pay another 6 cents dividend or will they be cut. Just noted PAN and IGO falling like stone as well. All those stocks paid 12 cents dividends last year but this might not be sustainable in a cyclical coy. WSA looks to be holding up much better than the rest.

I also see OZL punished to $1.60 because of their untimely indirect T/O of AGM. AGM will be on about 40 cents right now if ZFX walked away.

SEC, you still hold IGO?

MCR delivers a tidy profit & looking good going forward, especially if Nickel rises...

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=418150

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    MCR delivers a tidy profit & looking good going forward, especially if Nickel rises...

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=418150
    MCR about to turn?

Guru

U R following the wrong charts AA, This is Mincor, 100 % nickel, Moore nickel and nothing else but Nickel ( + cobalt and Cu credits)

And for all u people that do not know it, very slim chance of being taken over as all their nickel has to go to BHP and no one else

So AA if u can T|A this chart and come up with the right result u will make squillions Best of luck to u !

Because no one in the history of the Devils Metal has been able to predict its future, including all the top CEO's.

On the bright side, Durkins and Otter are exceptional high grade ore bodies, so with their cash, no debt, they are positioned to ride this storm out.
    Last edited by tricha; 24-08-2008 at 10:39 AM.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

AA-Tricha you are half right but mostly wrong
    that does not make sense.. mostly wrong, but half right... you would assume if you were half right then you would be equally half wrong, not more than half......
    Just taking the micky dude... Over the last 6 months you have changed in a big way dude...
    keep up the good work, you are progressing very well...
    big ups to you in TA world....
    I am going to join you and Phaedrus, and I will start studying it in November...
    bye for now...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    that does not make sense.. mostly wrong, but half right... you would assume if you were half right then you would be equally half wrong, not more than half......
    Just taking the micky dude... Over the last 6 months you have changed in a big way dude...
    keep up the good work, you are progressing very well...
    big ups to you in TA world....
    I am going to join you and Phaedrus, and I will start studying it in November...
    bye for now...

.^sc
    I would not be following the advice of someone who is supposed to have become a TA guru yet demonstrates ineptitute in basic mathematics

SEC