sharetrader
Page 3 of 1788 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

PHEADRUS, You had better get ready to duck these people wont face reality. Newyears day 2005 until today about exactly the same level. Tomorrow it goes up 5c then its i told you so. Reality for you and me comes hard, but at least we learn then move on. the people left in NZO are not TA people who are long gone its the i know better than the market brigade who struggle to spell macdunk. Get in behind mate let the crap hit me first i luv it.
    I only hope new to the market investors get a ballanced view and learn from all this. Macdunk

Cool Wouldn't this oiler stock be better?

[QUOTE=duncan macgregor; Reality for you and me comes hard, but at least we learn then move on. I only hope new to the market investors get a ballanced view and learn from all this. Macdunk[/QUOTE]

I'll leave it up to you guys to work it out, surely this quality ASX stock gives a much more diversified entry into oil/NZ fields, and also showing the beginnings of an uptrend/ not downwards like PPP & NZO

Notice- the squeezing of the bollingers with the start of an uptrend
    (Bollinger squeeze shows eminent change)

Cool Compare NZO

Hi
    Compare NZO with AWE! The SP is in a crabbing sideways with again the bollinger squeeze with uncertainty (choppy SP) more chance of further down than up is my pick. PPP is very similar with more down than sideways.

Thanks Phaedrus for your OBV observations, I only use the freebie sites that don't have them, unless you know of some?

kissssik

Agree with Z.....maybe it is time for the rampers (SC included, like it or not my friend your one of the best) and the likes of MacD to find some other stock to either hipe up or beat up in MacD case, constructive fact based comment is the go, HC was mentioned seems some here are well suited for that forum given the amount of BS on this forum.
    kissssik....
    I cant think of one stock That Ive ramped that hasnot turned out well... aed, nwe boomed... tex up over 20%... CUE picked at the top end of the market and up....nzood picked twice, end of 2006, and recently... both times Od's went physco...call it what you like kissssik...
    I'd like to see you make stock picks in a open public forumn successfully...
    If im a ramper then so be it... at least I can back it up with facts...
    I never ramped Pike....and I put RRS on a major sell...
    nzo had buy written all over it 2-3 months ago, and I stand by that with pride...
    with all the market volatility, nzo and nzood are still up when I started pushing nzood...had you sold out of nzo at the top you would have been up over 30cps... and over 200% on the od's...
    sometimes my picks look so attractive that I have to give abit more omph... I was getting called ramper on nwe left right and center, and then in 2 weeks it shot up a one bagger...
    kisssk, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for being alittle boisterous at times...
    what have your returns been like?
    you never no maybe you wish you had taken my advice...
    I get mad support for what I do around here...what are you on about...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    kissssik....
    I cant think of one stock That Ive ramped that hasnot turned out well... aed, nwe boomed... tex up over 20%... CUE picked at the top end of the market and up....nzood picked twice, end of 2006, and recently... both times Od's went physco...call it what you like kissssik...
    I'd like to see you make stock picks in a open public forumn successfully...
    If im a ramper then so be it... at least I can back it up with facts...
    I never ramped Pike....and I put RRS on a major sell...
    nzo had buy written all over it 2-3 months ago, and I stand by that with pride...
    with all the market volatility, nzo and nzood are still up when I started pushing nzood...had you sold out of nzo at the top you would have been up over 30cps... and over 200% on the od's...
    sometimes my picks look so attractive that I have to give abit more omph... I was getting called ramper on nwe left right and center, and then in 2 weeks it shot up a one bagger...
    kisssk, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for being alittle boisterous at times...
    what have your returns been like?
    you never no maybe you wish you had taken my advice...
    I get mad support for what I do around here...what are you on about...

.^sc
    SC

Plenty of people are happy to ride on the back of those who offer tips, & knock them as rampers when they sell, water off a ducks back i say!

Sheesh i get called that all the time

Back to NZO, in a way i'm glad all these distractions of satelite drilling are behind us, im disappointed the SP is where it it, but now its starting to look like your beloved NWE, cheap & with cash rolling in every week ...

Markets rightly discount future projects, but NOT CASH!

Perhaps the traders will now leave NZO for greener pastures & the value investors move in?

Am still looking to exit, but at a much higher SP

I'm getting a buy signal. A bullish divergence of the Stochastic on the 15th August and a crossing of the MAC histogram a fortnight later. Or has the stock simply fallen into a trading range again? (Note: Incredible charts uses delayed data)
    Last edited by AMR; 28-08-2008 at 09:23 PM.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

(On second thought, it's probably not a buy signal since the 5 month trendline just got broken. A pullback rally? God these charts are tough.)
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

$NZ down and oil prices up...
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Hi Phaedrus,

Isn't NZO strictly speaking still in a long term up trend...? As far as I can see there's a continuation of higher highs and higher lows starting in early 2003... This pattern will only be broken with a break of support of the low of 80'ish in late 2005.. or maybe that's just far too simple a view....?

The options have held up extremely well.
    Punters still picking a 60% increase in the NZO share price by the end of June.

Thats what I call confidence.
    Toddy