sharetrader
Page 1710 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 710121016101660170017061707170817091710171117121713171417201760 ... LastLast
Results 17,091 to 17,100 of 17880

LEMON, I'm pretty sure the rig arrived at Ironbark on the evening of 12th October.
    That 'mobilisation' word is some sort of drillers jargon - don't think it means actually moving it.
    I think it means preparing to spud, and that may be quite soon, a day or two perhaps.

There's quite good info on the Hot Copper Aussie chat site : https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nzo/?keywords=NZO

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    LEMON, I'm pretty sure the rig arrived at Ironbark on the evening of 12th October.
    That 'mobilisation' word is some sort of drillers jargon - don't think it means moving it.
    I think it means preparing to spud, and that may be quite soon, a day or two perhaps.

There's quite good info on the Hot Copper Aussie chat site : https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/nzo/?keywords=NZO
    Thanks.

It does say on the hot copper "the rig is now being mobilised to iron bark-1 well location" which to me means it hasn't arrived on location yet (12th of Oct) and if it's saying on a different article it's being mobilised on the 12th also and it will take up to 10 days that states it's not on the location of the well yet. If the hole is being drilled it wouldn't be mobilised but drilling of the well has been started, no?

Well, LEMON, I'm not claiming to know exactly what's going on, but gimo211 who has paid access to vessel positions said on 12/10 on HC that the Ocean Apex had arrived at Ironbark, then the same guy in a recent post tonight says:

Current position by satellite of Ocean Apex seems a bit different to the coordinates provided earlier. They changed the drilling location slightly.

Latest rig movements suggesting dynamic positioning preparation. My guess: spud announcement tomorrow or on Tuesday...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Well, LEMON, I'm not claiming to know exactly what's going on, but gimo211 who has paid access to vessel positions said on 12/10 on HC that the Ocean Apex had arrived at Ironbark, then the same guy in a recent post tonight says:

Current position by satellite of Ocean Apex seems a bit different to the coordinates provided earlier. They changed the drilling location slightly.

Latest rig movements suggesting dynamic positioning preparation. My guess: spud announcement tomorrow or on Tuesday...
    Based on the timelines given, we could get a spud notice as early as tomorrow.

Certainly by the end of the week.

Advanced Member

Shhhh, be quiet, whats that noise I can hear?

Oh, whats that vibration I'm feeling through my feet?

Ah, it can only be one thing, the spudding in of the Ironbark well, on its way down to the glorious gas of Carnarvon, all 15 trillion cubic feet of it!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Shhhh, be quiet, whats that noise I can hear?

Oh, whats that vibration I'm feeling through my feet?

Ah, it can only be one thing, the spudding in of the Ironbark well, on its way down to the glorious gas of Carnarvon, all 15 trillion cubic feet of it!

Aha Getty - I was wondering about that vibration I'm feeling as well

Like the Beach Boys song...."good vibrations".

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Like the Beach Boys song...."good vibrations".
    I have been in and out of NOG/NZO for years. What % are on this airedale?

Advanced Member

the Boys at Beach Petroleum will enjoy that vibe.

Wouldn't it be nice.

Fun fun fun,

for a successful well

Its just a matter of time.

And your dreams come true.

Make it big.

Dance Dance Dance.

Celebrate the news, in

Endless Harmony,

Forever, but

Hang on to your Ego
    Last edited by Getty; 22-10-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Advanced Member

Heck, someone's cashed in their chips down to 70c.

No fresh spuds for them!