sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I'm obviously a large shareholder with my 555 NZO shares...…
    Yeah mate, I just hope Eyal Ofer keeps you on side so that you don't use your block of shares to veto his exploration plans

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPagani View Post
    When you say 'for me this is not good enough' - what would you prefer? That the broker dumps all the shares on market at once, achieving a lower price for you and providing the buyer with an opportunistic gain? Or that we didn't pick up the brokerage charges on your behalf to enable you to get your $30 back?
    You shares were not sold on 20 July - you were notified that they were transferred off the register then so that the broker could begin the sales process. This began the next day. The process is being managed carefully so that the sale of an unusual volume doesn't unfairly push the price down, which would not only disadvantage holders of small parcels that are part of the the process, but would also disadvantage anyone else trading their shares during the period (just for the sake of a few weeks in respect of shares that were anyway stranded).

The company is bearing the full cost of the brokerage, and to make this economic and fair to remaining shareholders the shares are being parceled together. At the conclusion of the sales process, you will receive the average price achieved. Therefore it is not possible to distribute proceeds to anyone at this time.
    This seems a fair process and makes sense to me, thanks John.

Guru

Guru

Guru

Unusual trading volume yesterday. Approx 250,000 shares traded before the NZX **** itself.

Payment for our small remaining parcel of shares that was being sold by the company has come through today, so I guess everyone that was having their small-holding mopped up should be sorted too.

Guru

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...029/286949.pdf

I can only assume the final settlement price for the part-paid shares was higher than the current depressed share price. In which case it would make sense to surrender the part-paid shares (and rather buy shares on market for a cheaper price).

Ideally we want senior leadership to own a significant stake in the company to ensure their interests align with company owners. Will be interesting when the full annual report is released to see how many fully paid shares (if any) are owned by management.

Guru

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/107...ng-exploration

Possible breathing room for existing permit holders. Certainly would be helpful to NZOG if a suitable farm-in partner is not secured by early 2019.

A successful drill in Barque would be instrumental in helping the Government achieve its aims of transitioning away from fossil fuel. You'd think they would be bending over backwards to help NZOG offer all of the right assurances etc to potential partners. Alas, this does not seem to be the case as they continue steamroll through with their misguided agenda.

Advanced Member

Exciting to see a new drill in taranaki started yesterday.
    Just back from europe so a bit out of touch but good to see without knowing details.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Exciting to see a new drill in taranaki started yesterday.
    Just back from europe so a bit out of touch but good to see without knowing details.
    Hopefully we get a good Xmas present with some positive test results!