sharetrader
Page 1715 of 1790 FirstFirst ... 715121516151665170517111712171317141715171617171718171917251765 ... LastLast
Results 17,141 to 17,150 of 17897
    Advanced Member

2410 metres 2 days ago-should be about 1/2 way by now
    Relative to previous recent trades a big seller at 0.695
    I wonder why?
    Last edited by fish; 20-11-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    2410 metres 2 days ago-should be about 1/2 way by now
    Relative to previous recent trades a big seller at 0.695
    I wonder why?
    Mr T wanting to buy more SKY shares ?
    Yes...the announcements are economical with the info....and I don't know enough about it....should they be getting some indication from the type of material / rock they are encountering ? No idea.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Mr T wanting to buy more SKY shares ?
    LOL!

No, I am waiting to hit the jackpot with Ironbark so I can take my gains and then team up with Ogg to launch a Sky TV takeover!

Advanced Member

Anyone have any idea at what depth to expect gas shows, and if they report them?
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Yes...the announcements are economical with the info....and I don't know enough about it....should they be getting some indication from the type of material / rock they are encountering ? No idea.[/QUOTE]

The reservoir has been explored nearby at comparably
    shallower depths and includes discoveries at the Gorgon, Goodwyn and North
    Rankin gas condensate fields.

May give some indication???

Davexl - I spent some time trying to find what sort of depth they found hydrocarbons at Gorgon, Goodwyn and North Rankin fields, but without success.
    Those fields are pretty huge, and not very far from Ironbark, and if our current drilling intersected their zones, I'd imagine it would definitely be worth an announcement. Not that I am any sort of reservoir expert.
    I'd assume a later production well could take h/c from multiple depths, couldn't it?
    The really big prize is at 5668m though, as the announcements say.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Davexl - I spent some time trying to find what sort of depth they found hydrocarbons at Gorgon, Goodwyn and North Rankin fields, but without success.
    Those fields are pretty huge, and not very far from Ironbark, and if our current drilling intersected their zones, I'd imagine it would definitely be worth an announcement. Not that I am any sort of reservoir expert.
    I'd assume a later production well could take h/c from multiple depths, couldn't it?
    its in the srk consulting report-I have hard copy of this but cannot google it anymore.
    Primary targets at tr19 and tr 17 levels-which on the page 9 diagram are massive and deeper than Gorgon/Goodwyn and around 5668m .
    They mention secondary targets which do not appear relevant if the primary is unsuccessful.One of these is j29 at around 3000 metres but likely poor seal and gas escape .Another secondary target is TR 14 which is deeper at 6000m plus than the primary.

It would be really good if anyone could post the srk report as I only have it in black and white and would love to see the giant ironbark in red on page 9 !

Advanced Member

Originally Posted by Lion

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    its in the srk consulting report-I have hard copy of this but cannot google it anymore.
    Primary targets at tr19 and tr 17 levels-which on the page 9 diagram are massive and deeper than Gorgon/Goodwyn and around 5668m .
    They mention secondary targets which do not appear relevant if the primary is unsuccessful.One of these is j29 at around 3000 metres but likely poor seal and gas escape .Another secondary target is TR 14 which is deeper at 6000m plus than the primary.

It would be really good if anyone could post the srk report as I only have it in black and white and would love to see the giant ironbark in red on page 9 !
    Thanks Lion & Fish! Will keep looking for the SRK report, maybe there is a cached copy somewhere. Thanks again...
    Last edited by Davexl; 20-11-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Try this link to the Cue site - it contains a report by SRK Consulting:

https://www.cuenrg.com.au/irm/PDF/f5...etingProxyForm

118 page PDF document - SRK report starts on page 58
    Last edited by CD_CHCH; 20-11-2020 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added more detail

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CD_CHCH View Post
    Try this link to the Cue site - it contains a report by SRK Consulting:

https://www.cuenrg.com.au/irm/PDF/f5...etingProxyForm

118 page PDF document - SRK report starts on page 58
    Nice work CD_CHCH - Thank you...