sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Log into Computershare and select your NZOG holding. You can vote online and it should be very easy.

If you can't see an option to vote then contact Computershare to see what is going on.
    Thank You for the updates and the link. Voted against..... holding 51,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    It could be that shareholders who have supplied an email address to Computershare have received the emailed notification, but everyone else has to wait for theirs in the mail.
    Have not received any update from either Computershare or NZOG, receive regular other correspondence on my registered email from Computershare ... being associated with the industry currently overseas on a assignment. Thanks to MistaTea for the updates.

Former poster Crackity, (very likeable and affable bloke he is and really missed on here), told me yesterday he has heaps of these and is naturally voting against this scheme which he sees as being grossly unreasonable to shareholders.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

So is it the number of shares you hold or your actual yes or no vote that counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So is it the number of shares you hold or your actual yes or no vote that counts?
    Each share counts as one vote, I believe.

Advanced Member

LONDON – In the first half of 2019, 51 high-impact exploration wells were completed, compared to 36 in the same period in 2018, according to Westwood Global Energy.

Senior analyst Jamie Collard said gas discoveries are up and oil down on 2018. The commercial success rate has also improved, running at 37% so far compared to ~27% recorded in 2017 and 2018.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    LONDON – In the first half of 2019, 51 high-impact exploration wells were completed, compared to 36 in the same period in 2018, according to Westwood Global Energy.

Senior analyst Jamie Collard said gas discoveries are up and oil down on 2018. The commercial success rate has also improved, running at 37% so far compared to ~27% recorded in 2017 and 2018.
    So why are bp drilling Ironbark if only 5% chance commercial success according to the independent directors .
    Last Friday the Independent directors confirmed this was an accurate assessment.
    The 25% chance of success quoted by CUE was clearly their odds of being a commercial success .
    As digger has previously said northbridge partners had to get a range with a lowest value equaling 62 cents for the Independent directors to approve the scheme so in my opinion they have made the figures to fit.
    Does anyone disagree apart from the Independent directors and OGOG?.
    This is now the 3rd independent report I can find that Northbridge partners have completed for ogog or companies they have majority shareholding.
    Last edited by fish; 16-09-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Meanwhile the CUE share price keeps rising...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Each share counts as one vote, I believe.
    cheers, thats what i thought.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Meanwhile the CUE share price keeps rising...
    Cue have not come out and said that when they announced a 25% chance of success at Ironbark they really meant 25% chance of geological success which translates to 5% financial success.
    I have been told by a recently retired expert who worked on these kinds of drills in a senior position that BP have a success rate of 50%.They are probably the most successful explorer.
    The project has been substantially progressed and de-risked in the past year.
    OGOG and the Independent directors should know this.Northington partners should have clarified the issue in their report.