sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Sounds nice but but the booklet will give only OGOG side of the story.Propaganda works and if you can get it out quickly and suppress all other view points--well that is why propananda is so sucessful. Like you could ask, as John says there is nothing to hide ,why not in this booklet have a section opposing the director recommendation. Nothing but everything to hide.
    Digger,
    Please could yo check your private messages (hidden message)
    Last edited by fish; 12-07-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPagani View Post
    No other interest or bonus, although I deserve one for being awesome. I'll mention your recommendation to the boss.
    Ok John the story I am about to tell you probably know anyway but only a very few in NZO have been aware of it. Awesome you claim well I think that belongs to me and one other person who once worked for NZO but as I haven't contacted him I will not use his name but rest assured he and I have done more for NZO than the rest of you put together.
    About somewhere 4 or 5 years ago Andrew Knight {AK} as our CEO was about to transfer about 50 million to Tunisia for drilling a well called from memory Cosmos. By then we had already spent too many million in Tunisia and as I was against drilling in unstable regions and being unable to keep my opposition a secret this MR X contacted me about the matter. AK spent most of one afternoon trying to sell us that it was a good deal. We knew it wasn't and did not wait for the booklet. We were going to call a special meeting over the matter but AK then discussed it again with the board and the drilling in Tunisa was dropped. Another company when picked up where we left off and drilled. The well was dry.
    Awesome hey. And until now I have told no one. The next CEO did thanks me privately and said we deserved some reward for that but none ever came. I am not paid John like you and the directors are even if I do end up forcing some decisions on you that you should be making yourselves.
    I never received a cent even for my expenses. Now I am about to find that the 50 million saved will be transfered to an overseas company called OGOG and for that I should be thankful.
    I shall put my resources into saving the company for the second time.
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Digger,
    Please could yo check your private messages (hidden message)
    I have . May not be getting through. If tomorrow still not I will put my email address here or go through Mista tea who now has my email contact.
    digger

Guru

Good on you digger.

I am not a shareholder any longer but watch with interest.

I'm following with interest, I haven't had nzo shares for years, but maybe I should buy some. Seems like plenty of value at current price from what I'm reading

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Ok John the story I am about to tell you probably know anyway but only a very few in NZO have been aware of it. Awesome you claim well I think that belongs to me and one other person who once worked for NZO but as I haven't contacted him I will not use his name but rest assured he and I have done more for NZO than the rest of you put together.
    About somewhere 4 or 5 years ago Andrew Knight {AK} as our CEO was about to transfer about 50 million to Tunisia for drilling a well called from memory Cosmos. By then we had already spent too many million in Tunisia and as I was against drilling in unstable regions and being unable to keep my opposition a secret this MR X contacted me about the matter. AK spent most of one afternoon trying to sell us that it was a good deal. We knew it wasn't and did not wait for the booklet. We were going to call a special meeting over the matter but AK then discussed it again with the board and the drilling in Tunisa was dropped. Another company when picked up where we left off and drilled. The well was dry.
    Awesome hey. And until now I have told no one. The next CEO did thanks me privately and said we deserved some reward for that but none ever came. I am not paid John like you and the directors are even if I do end up forcing some decisions on you that you should be making yourselves.
    I never received a cent even for my expenses. Now I am about to find that the 50 million saved will be transfered to an overseas company called OGOG and for that I should be thankful.
    I shall put my resources into saving the company for the second time.
    Hey Digger. Thank you for sharing this and for looking after my money.
    I appreciate it and had no idea that this was going on.
    Regards,
    RTM

IMO

Yes thats a fantastic tale for the little guys to chalk up and cheer about, a rarity like rocking horse droppings.Thanks for sharing Digger.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes thats a fantastic tale for the little guys to chalk up and cheer about, a rarity like rocking horse droppings.Thanks for sharing Digger.
    It wasn't just the little guys!

Pike River Coal - NZOG's unfinished business.

Karma says NZOG shareholders who supported the board at that time to deny accountability for contributing to the deaths of 29 miners will never reap success.

My my, look who the cat dragged in.