sharetrader

[QUOTE=digger;684838]Several people have asked me,but I still do not know what the price is.Is it 77 cents + or - the Dividend.

This from OGs offer document.
    Zeta plan to do the same

"Offer price 77 cents in cash for each NZOG Share.Holders of NZOG Shares as at 5:00 pm on 24 October 2017 will receive thedividend declared by NZOG on 29 August 2017. A corresponding adjustment willbe made under clause 6.1(b) of the Terms and Conditions of the Offer so that theamount paid under the Offer in respect of each NZOG Share will be reduced by theamount of that dividend. In the case of Fully Paid Shares, the adjusted Offer pricewould be 73 cents per share."

Acknowledging wrong forum....given that NZO own most of CUE....any CUE holders out there in no mans land....like me...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Acknowledging wrong forum....given that NZO own most of CUE....any CUE holders out there in no mans land....like me...cheers
    Hi Troy - yes, sorry too if wrong thread, but it is connected.

Have you read comment on HotCopper that thinks any TO offer for NZOG must include any "downstream" company (i.e. CUE) and that it must be at the same price as the NZOG offer for CUE, (i.e. A10c). I'm not sure if this is wishful thinking by a dreaming Aussie.
    They also speculate that NZOG might buy up the rest of CUE in order to make NZOG a less palatable TO target (with less cash to return to a rapacious TO bidder). That would also have to be at A10c.

I'm just reporting what's said over there - no recommendations from me.

I've done some research on Duncan Saville. There are a lot of people in Aus who wouldn't do business with him again.
    Again - just reporting what I read.

Interesting times!
    Last edited by Lion; 18-09-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Duncan Saville and associates have interests in CUE and PPP as well as NZOG.
    A tangled web.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    A tangled web.
    Had forgotten about ppp-I am sure I hold some but nothing heard for a long-time

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    A tangled web.
    So do I hold all these. That is not bragging that is for sure. My above post say wait for offers and I will stick with that.
    Note WTI just might stay over US50 as world finally coming to balance with less production and a supprising increase in demand. So after about 3 years of pain why sell out now when it is finally looking like another 6 months we will be seeing another turnaround in the supply demand situation that holds.
    Wait
    digger

Troy - I have it on good authority that anyone taking over NZOG is NOT required to buy out CUE also at A10c. Shame.

NZOG & CUE both have potentially monster gas fields. I read an opinion on Bloomberg Energy recently that LNG might be the fuel of the future.

Thanks Digger for your thoughts.

It has been a journey. A decade wasted since the rights at $1.50 and Balance was right about the trough!!

Interested in others thoughts but I would have appointed a different party to conduct an independent appraisal of the second offer

https://www.nzx.com/companies/NZO/announcements/307594
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Interested in others thoughts but I would have appointed a different party to conduct an independent appraisal of the second offer

https://www.nzx.com/companies/NZO/announcements/307594
    Maybe saves a lot of S/H dollars in fees this way?