sharetrader
Page 1718 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 718121816181668170817141715171617171718171917201721172217281768 ... LastLast
Results 17,171 to 17,180 of 17905
    Guru

We have now been drilling for exactly 30 days.

35% of the total 85 days anticipated.

In another fortnight, we will be just over half way (in terms of drill time, not distance).

Andrew made comments at the AGM about possibly having a result this side of Xmas. Does that sound right?

There would still be about a month or so to go of drilling by the time we hit Xmas so I would have thought that would be too soon?

I see some speculation today that NZO {among others} is mentioned as a possible buyer of the assets that Genesis are considering for sale.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I see some speculation today that NZO {among others} is mentioned as a possible buyer of the assets that Genesis are considering for sale.
    The cash in the bank isn't earning much for them.....although hopefully they need for Ironbark development.....��

Guru

Where did you see this?

The Australasian Trading Management daily newsletter.

Guru

The Australasian Trading Management daily newsletter.
    Ok cheers.

If the price is right, a deal could make a lot of sense. The timeframes being touted means it could be 6 months or more before we know what (if anything) is happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Andrew made comments at the AGM about possibly having a result this side of Xmas. Does that sound right?

There would still be about a month or so to go of drilling by the time we hit Xmas so I would have thought that would be too soon?
    No-one's replied to your question, here or on HC. (P.S. - gimo did, sorry)
    It doesn't sound right to me though.
    You know him better than I do - do you want to ask him?
    Last edited by Lion; 01-12-2020 at 06:20 PM. Reason: gimo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    No-one's replied to your question, here or on HC.
    It doesn't sound right to me though.
    You know him better than I do - do you want to ask him?
    I’ve only met him once - don’t know the man at all.

And I have emailed him twice with the same question. He never answers it.

He has replied to me about other stuff - but not this for some reason.

Advanced Member

No one associated with the well, or otherwise, can make a valid guess about drill results.

If we are very lucky, we could by next Monday be told that hydrocarbons have been struck, followed up by an ann that it is 75metres of nett pay gas column,
    Or, anytime after that till hitting target depth and @85 days from spud, ann.s that gas shows are evident, but evaluation of water cut, porosity, flow rates etc, commercial success may not be determined until 6 weeks after drill completion.

Until then, all tickets/ shareholdings are valid, and should not be thrown away!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    No one associated with the well, or otherwise, can make a valid guess about drill results.

If we are very lucky, we could by next Monday be told that hydrocarbons have been struck, followed up by an ann that it is 75metres of nett pay gas column,
    Or, anytime after that till hitting target depth and @85 days from spud, ann.s that gas shows are evident, but evaluation of water cut, porosity, flow rates etc, commercial success may not be determined until 6 weeks after drill completion.

Until then, all tickets/ shareholdings are valid, and should not be thrown away!
    So in the meantime I should just stick with the SKT thread to be entertained by Ogg’s latest takeover theory?