sharetrader
Page 1003 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 17880

Quote Originally Posted by friedegg View Post
    well my crossing went through about 10 mins ago and doesnt look like it changed the market,so thats ok..
    although i do feel raped
    How do you feel about the Directors decision to throw another $12m at PRC with almost no hope whatsoever of getting the money back ? I'm really "thrilled" by that decision.

Advanced Member

Roger, IMO it is the right thing to do.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    How do you feel about the Directors decision to throw another $12m at PRC with almost no hope whatsoever of getting the money back ? I'm really "thrilled" by that decision.
    Damned if they do (shareholders unhappy) and damned if they don't (promotor and backer of PRC so NZO has special responsibility to community and miners).

Between the two, they chose the right decision - human lives and communities matter.

Guru

Default Bounce

Im Happy for you guys to see that there has definitely been a bit of a bounce since first sale yesterday..Who knows how this thing will play out

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Damned if they do (shareholders unhappy) and damned if they don't (promotor and backer of PRC so NZO has special responsibility to community and miners).

Between the two, they chose the right decision - human lives and communities matter.
    Yeah, they were snookered really, they simply had to do it.

My theory in life is every now and then you have to pat yourself on the back and say I've still got it....well a couple of days ago I put my b#lls on the line and valued NZO at 93 cents,, (post 10263), valuing the PRC component at nothing...and what do you know, that's exactly where they are right now.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-11-2010 at 01:15 PM.

another trading halt tomorrow for you lot by the looks,cant see why if pikes value is already wiped out

At the moment NZOG's price is moving on speculation of what will happen with Pike, and we can certainly expect a lot of volatility going forward," said James Lee, head of institutional equities for First NZ Capital. "Ignoring fair value, NZOG put out statement saying Pike was worth 41 cents a share to them, so if it is no longer a going concern that's where we would start pricing."

another trading halt tomorrow for you lot by the looks,cant see why if pikes value is already wiped out
    12.5Mboe producing reserves. 350M market cap. $30 per BOE plus exploration potential. Plus coal. Pike is temporarily dead but the coasters will mine it, and the Brunner, and under the Paparoa National Park, to honour their men - bugger the greenies, bleed gas for electricity generation everywhere they can, aerate it through the escarpment, through lots of vents and the tunnel, and reduce the height of the escarpment a touch - no-one will notice in a few years. Take out every tonne of HCC 80MT plus - NZD20 billion for the Coasters and their families. Keep digging to make it 1 Billion for each life lost. Hopefully the miner's pension fund buys PRC although probably with Indian help. There not much cash nor enthusiasm left here for this mine anymore.

Advanced Member

Good idea.The least we can do to show respect for the lose of 29 miners.NOG not only has an hugh investment in PIKE it also has responsbilities.It is a way of flying our own flag at half mask.
    digger

why have another halt though?they should have remained in halt from friday until the outcome was finalised,ridiculous

looks like the only halt was aus because they were still trading when the 2nd explosion happened
    Last edited by friedegg; 25-11-2010 at 08:43 AM.