sharetrader

Mr. ROBERTS
    What it took a Tragedy like this to wake the board up to getting busy?
    Even without this, the performance over the last 3 years is anything to write home about
    Like the flippant comment by one of the directors at the AGM if one does not like what the co. is doing put your money into another one.
    This co. had a brilliant future 4 years ago, no good to blame people for having some basic expectations from a well payed but arrogant management.
    Why respond via e-mail to fair questions, bring it out into the public arena or has it stopped being a Public co?
    btw. Even the fact that i have for some time now only half of the shares that i used to, take obviously still a geniune interest in the co.
    Like to look forward to praise the co. again preferably soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    Snr Roberts has actually been very busy lately helping his company deal with one of the most tragic events in this country's history. There are more important things to be done than worrying about the ill-informed speculation by a handful of people on this site. As always, if any genuine shareholder wants some actual facts, they can email me and I will reply to them directly.
    Snr Roberts,

I don't doubt that you have been very busy and anything you have had to do with regards to assisting our company dealing with the Pike River tragedy of course takes priority.

However, there have been a few regular NZO related questions posted here too, which I think we shareholders should be informed about.

For starters, maybe NZO could provide a statement about why the share buy back has apparently been suspended (or discontinued), and when it is expected to resume.

And maybe we could get an update on PEP 38483. After all we are now past the drill decision date.

Just the normal kind of thing we shareholders would like to know about.

Thank you in advance
    Bigbob

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Snr Roberts,

I don't doubt that you have been very busy and anything you have had to do with regards to assisting our company dealing with the Pike River tragedy of course takes priority.

However, there have been a few regular NZO related questions posted here too, which I think we shareholders should be informed about.

For starters, maybe NZO could provide a statement about why the share buy back has apparently been suspended (or discontinued), and when it is expected to resume.

And maybe we could get an update on PEP 38483. After all we are now past the drill decision date.

Thank you in advance
    Bigbob
    How dare you request any infor from NZO?

How dare you even expect NZO to keep you informed?

YOU are there to serve the company, not the other way round.

Consider yourself privileged to be allowed to be a shareholder.

Guru

Good reply Chris. It still won't shut them up though.

Public Affairs Manager NZOG

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Snr Roberts,

Thank you in advance
    Bigbob
    We are, as far as I am aware, the only company that has attempted to engage with the posters on this site. But proper engagement with our shareholders does not take place here. Some of the posters are not even shareholders.
    We openly and happily engage with our shareholders. Almost every day I get shareholder emails and all of those emails get answered.
    You should go to our website and send through any questions. You can then post the answers here if you want, that's your right.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    How dare you request any infor from NZO?

How dare you even expect NZO to keep you informed?

YOU are there to serve the company, not the other way round.

Consider yourself privileged to be allowed to be a shareholder.

A classic piece of sarcasm, great post. The pathetic share price of 83 cents says it all. The market has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    We are, as far as I am aware, the only company that has attempted to engage with the posters on this site. But proper engagement with our shareholders does not take place here. Some of the posters are not even shareholders.
    We openly and happily engage with our shareholders. Almost every day I get shareholder emails and all of those emails get answered.
    You should go to our website and send through any questions. You can then post the answers here if you want, that's your right.
    Fair enough that you don't want to reply to each and every rant here

However, at some level I suppose that the answer to either of these two questions could be considered material and would warrant a release via the stock market. But maybe not, we will only know in hindsight won't we?

If you did actually try and inform the market better, maybe it would re-establish some confidence in our company. Maybe it would show that the management does know what it is doing? Maybe the board would regain some credibility?

But then again, maybe not....!

I actually agree, the the time taken by Chris to make the half-smart Snr Robert's reply, might have been better used to reduce the long suffering shareholders anguish of all the uncertainty, with the s/p way undervalued ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    I actually agree, the the time taken by Chris to make the half-smart Snr Robert's reply, might have been better used to reduce the long suffering shareholders anguish of all the uncertainty, with the s/p way undervalued ??????????
    I think he meant Sir rather than Snr when he posted his comment.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    The proper method to ask NZO a question [apart from at AGM] is via their contact link on their website.

M