sharetrader
Page 105 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 17910
    Guru

NZO at 97c ..what a stupid price!!

I thought DPC at $1.60 was a stupid price and now they are at 90c...
    So deducing that I know nothing about Mr Market's mentality my hands will stay firmly in my pockets....tempting ,,tempting...no!!!!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post

So deducing that I know nothing about Mr Market's mentality my hands will stay firmly in my pockets....tempting ,,tempting...no!!!!!
    Tempting but convincing myself not to accumulate
    TA....has fallen out of its trading range 100-109 ..downwards!! bad sign
    World markets look dodgy..nearly wrote doggy..same thing. bad sign
    but...
    Oil price creeping back towards their highs good sign
    PRC shares going up ...still....good sign

2 bad + 2 good equals ...a dilemma

No, won't buy...I will probably end up hating myself in the morning!!

Any lower and I'm topping up on heads.. Same with RAK

Default buying or selling

bought some more today

expecting crude to blast through $100 within the next couple of weeks
    - that should "wake up" a few people.
    Last edited by Mick100; 20-11-2007 at 03:50 PM.
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post

Hoop, with respect, DPC was always going to fall in this 'subprime' market. I mean their sales have fallen through the roof .

NZO is doing just fine. Coining it every day from Tui, Kupe on track and Pike about to enjoy record coking coal prices next year.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
    crikey the options would have to be a good play at the price...any comments
    Why would you think that? I bailed out of the options some time ago as I could see declining likelihood that the heads would be over $1.50 by exercise date which is fast looming. One can only conclude that the company has decided it will have no need of additional capital, relying instead on oil revenue to finance future development expenditure, otherwise they would be doing everything in their power to get the sp up. But if that is in fact the case, why would any directors or management be holding these options (Radford held over 3 million at 10 August last)?! Beats me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Well Paddie what about giving me your opinion of the question I put to Macdunk.
    Cheers
    Hi Bermuda,

Nothing personal, I know that you are a big fan of NZO.

It is obvious from the share price that NZO aren't doing a good job of marketing themselves.
    With revenues that they are experiencing through TUI, one would expect the share price to be rallying, not in decline, and it appears almost like that they have two fingers in the air waved at shareholders. I am in favour of anything that you or anyone else can do to reverse the above. I am absolutely staggered that NZO have not tried to arrest the downtrend.

Paddie

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    Why would you think that? I bailed out of the options some time ago as I could see declining likelihood that the heads would be over $1.50 by exercise date which is fast looming. One can only conclude that the company has decided it will have no need of additional capital, relying instead on oil revenue to finance future development expenditure, otherwise they would be doing everything in their power to get the sp up. But if that is in fact the case, why would any directors or management be holding these options (Radford held over 3 million at 10 August last)?! Beats me!!!
    Colin,

But if TR was given them, and hasn't paid one cent for them, then there is no cost to him if they don't get exercised.

Paddie
    Last edited by Paddie; 20-11-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Guru

I am sure that there would be restrictions on him selling , as he is management .

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    Hi Bermuda,

Nothing personal, I know that you are a big fan of NZO.

It is obvious from the share price that NZO aren't doing a good job of marketing themselves.
    With revenues that they are experiencing through TUI, one would expect the share price to be rallying, not in decline, and it appears almost like that they have two fingers in the air waved at shareholders. I am in favour of anything that you or anyone else can do to reverse the above. I am absolutely staggered that NZO have not tried to arrest the downtrend.

Paddie
    After having a chat with a number of brokers it is obvious they think the chairman needs to step down for NZO to gain their support. Without the support of the brokers and institutions NZO sp will continue to struggle. NZO is abit like RPL, where the investors and broking circles have given up on top level management. Time for these jokers to step down. Dont shoot the messenger please, I am only delivering what I heard through the grapevine.

disc: NZO shareholder
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 20-11-2007 at 05:44 PM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.