sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Macquarie valuation of $1-21 is about right given the strength of KUPE. What is very weak is public preception of leadership.DS decision today to quit by end of year will just reinforce that public perception. I am at a loss to understand why he wants to leave now that his personal overseas plans are getting realised.That was his baby and now when it is just getting underway he abscones. Sadly the public will see this as a rat leaving that ship thing.Only Ds can say from the inside if it is a sinking ship as his departure in these hard times will imply.

He was over rewarded with generous free shares in the short time he was at the helm so his departure package should reflect the SP preformance during his term of office.With that i guess he will have to refund about 90% of all received.
    digger

Fat chance of that happening with this lot Digger, they are seemingly answerable to no one any more take the money and run is the mantra and cover each others backs.
    The only skill required is SPIN.

Hello chaps,

It's tax time and I find myself filling in an IR3 online overseas without some of my documents. Can anyone tell me where I can find out how much last years RWT and credits were paid out on dividends? (or give a figure I can multiply by). Thanks in advance.

Guru

Depends on the companies. Some have only imputation credits, some have only RWT and some have a combination of both. You need the dividend statements to get it right.

Hi 7's, I was referring to NZO. We got 5c/share with a bit knocked off for RWT from memory.

OK - found the info Computershare, thanks.
    Last edited by arjay; 02-07-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Can't afford to pay the real owners a divvy this year, (or more likely that's the spin they would like you to believe), but you mark my words, that won't stop them giving D.S. a generous farewell present for his "stellar" performance.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-07-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Corporate

Did NZO miss a trick here?

PEP 51906 granted to OXX
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2009111...dxbsf7dpbl.pdf

PEP 51906 OXX farm in agreement with OMV
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2011051...tldkv28ykg.pdf

PEP 52593 granted to OXX
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2011040...zwctjykv5q.pdf

PEP 52593 granted to OXX and OMV
    https://ost.asbbank.co.nz/F8983CFD73...oxx/asx/357459

Public Affairs Manager NZOG

NZOG held those areas for many years. From 2000 to 2005 they were part of a large permit but were considered areas of low interest and were relinquished after the Tui, Amokura and Pateke oil discoveries were made at the northeastern end of the permit.

Snr. Robert
    let us hope NZOG not wrong again.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    NZOG held those areas for many years. From 2000 to 2005 they were part of a large permit but were considered areas of low interest and were relinquished after the Tui, Amokura and Pateke oil discoveries were made at the northeastern end of the permit.
    Thanks Chris, that clarifies NZO's position clearly. Happy to see OXX pick them up and farm one out to OMV who I imagine have significant knowledge of the area.