sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Fair comment Chris ! However NZOG does need to review the quality of its Board of Directors. Time to add some fresh young blood with a "few grey hair" members
    Hardly a fair comment.

As Mini has pointed out, someone who has sold out of NZO or any company but has good insight (and good infor) makes an even better contribution by highlighting the inadequacies of a company. It is up to the company to refute the assertions or to accept them.

I have no grudge against NZO but I find good assets (especially cash from shareholders) being grossly mismanaged extremely aggravating.

Pray explain how a company like NZO siting on a pile of cash end up re-investing in PPP (sell low, buy high) and pouring in endlessly into PRC?

slow learner

Someone things NZO is worth 68c today they bought plenty of them, looks like it might be a good time to re-enter!

Guru

I'll beat Balance to it and say that someone sold plenty also........

Well I will admit I am buying up at these prices. but nothing like what was going thru yesterday!

If it is any consolation AWE S/P now, where NZO was only a few weeks ago.
    So,how into it.

With things so cheap, the last three years scrutinising opportunities by the world class team surely must pay off. DS said that the risk /return ratios etc were not good enough so nothing has been bought to increase reserves. Some investments & risk / reward of small producing oilers surely are now NPV +ve that the SP of oilers is tanking!!! Oh thats right he is off to europe!! Guess nothing will happen - I think they should hold onto all the cash so that it is safe!! I personally am stoked with the -100%+ return this year. I hope DS stays on for a while longer to steady the ship or is he the gaping hole that is sinking the ship?

Advanced Member

Speculation on hotcopper that Nzo is having a good look at Kik phillipene asset sc54a the shallows I hope for holders sake they keep well clear of Kik.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Default Catching a falling knife.

Have you investors/speculators not heard the expression: "Don't try to catch a falling knife".

If not, it's a good one to remember!.

joey
    Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered!

Guru

It has been on nearly every thread today.

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    Have you investors/speculators not heard the expression: "Don't try to catch a falling knife".

If not, it's a good one to remember!.

joey
    It's one of a hundred sayings about how to trade. Another one is "buy low, sell high"