sharetrader

The best way for NZO to promote itself positively would be a quarterly dividend. There should also be news releases on share of Kupe production. The dividend could then be tied back to Kupe production as a % eg & accompany a positive news item. The silence from management is deafening & hurting the SP

""The silence from management is deafening & hurting the SP ""

they are too busy burning the mid night oil working out their strike price for the next lot of 1cent shares.......my guess 68cents.
    maybe even ringing around all the major shareholders to see if they still have support.
    as for divis...... we all know they should...... they know they should...... but we all know TR hates divis and will do anything to not pay it....... looking forward to the spin doctoring about to happen in a couple of weeks.

NEO,
    you mean by that consummate Head Honcho himself D/S [DR. SPIN]

Well they must of been half listening. 2c dividend for the year fully imputed.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    Well they must of been half listening. 2c dividend for the year fully imputed.
    A few left-over crumbs from the top table to the groveling masses or a just a little more dung for the mushrooms to keep them ready for the next (rights issue) harvest?

The directors must wake up each morning and marvel at how easy it is to manage the groveling masses - throw them a few bones and they are happy! So easy to lord over them even after the board has presided over the destruction of hundreds of millions of dollars of shareholders' wealth through gross mismanagement of all that lovely cash of $285m 2 years ago - Pike, PPP, dry wells and above all, missed opportunities when assets were dirt cheap.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-08-2011 at 10:53 AM.

I do not understand why they are paying interest on a loan when they could easily have this loan facility on standby.

Advanced Member

its not so much the value of the dividend thats important, moreso that one is being paid.

M

Advanced Member

It turns out i am the last to know about the dividend. Been selling cattle at Morrinsvile saleyard.Cattle prices are tops this year as confidence returning into the farming sector.
    Well done managment for giving the 2 cents dividend even after a year that included a 99 million capital writeoff.It should show the value of Kupe and a still functing TUI. The market needs to wake up that NZO is hughly under valued.
    I want to be the first to say that in the event that we get more back from PIKE than the 45 million [i think] that is still on the books that for this year we need to start drilling again. We have directors that have spent a lot of our money and time into researching permits and now we need to move on with a drill or drop.They have been paid so what is our best shot and lets get the drilling underway before any more money is returned to shareholders. I am very much aware that not all investers will agree with me that the next monies need to go back into drilling but now that we have been heard postively by the company about a dividend we as a company need to move on to the next phase.
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A few left-over crumbs from the top table to the groveling masses or a just a little more dung for the mushrooms to keep them ready for the next (rights issue) harvest?

The directors must wake up each morning and marvel at how easy it is to manage the groveling masses - throw them a few bones and they are happy! So easy to lord over them even after the board has presided over the destruction of hundreds of millions of dollars of shareholders' wealth through gross mismanagement of all that lovely cash of $285m 2 years ago - Pike, PPP, dry wells and above all, missed opportunities when assets were dirt cheap.

Now Balance just a few weeks ago you said i could posts as much as i liked about a dividend but we would not see one.
    Balance can you hear me or are you still talking to the dead and other lost causes.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Say all you want, Digger but you will not get a regular dividend from this crowd. They are too busy holding onto the cash, especially the $250m raised from shareholders, and busy squandering it on bad investments.
    Read exactly what I wrote, Digger - don't try that stunt of putting words into my mouth lol.

You are back to cheerleading a bunch of incompetent management because they throw the groveling masses a few crumbs off the top table - no wonder they treat shareholders with the contempt that they do.