sharetrader

Who are these mushrooms you refer to? Get off of your extremely long legged horse and sell sell sell..if you havent already packed your little gonads away in your back pocket!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenstfarmer View Post
    Who are these mushrooms you refer to? Get off of your extremely long legged horse and sell sell sell..if you havent already packed your little gonads away in your back pocket!!
    Another mushroom (or toadstool?) on the scene.

Wishing for some blood on his hands obviously.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-09-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A man took money in from others, borrowed some more and bought an expensive car.

He wrecked it through careless driving.

Insurance paid out some of the value of the car.

The mushrooms jump up and down, proclaiming what a great thing the man has done!

Look at how well NZOG has trained you lot.

Pathetic.

This is buisness recovering secured and unsecured debt that has been written off by the market. You may not like the company balance but this is about making money. The shareholders believe the shareprice is going up.
    Lets see who is correct in 6 months..? Unless of course you think that the share price will go up?
    Last edited by bung5; 13-09-2011 at 09:14 AM.

You have a good day Balance..you fungi u!

As an employer myself Ive come to learn over the years, the benefits in looking after the smaller people....the ol say "what comes around goes around" is extremely true. I feel its a clever decision coming from a forward thinking NZO. The people on the Westcoast..the businesses and even the next government will remember this. If in fact NZO do have a future with the mine..many of the local people will be very supportive with the company in control.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    This is buisness recovering secured and unsecured debt that has been written off by the market.
    I'm not sure the market had written off all the debts had they? There was $100m in insurance up for grabs for a start. Toss in a few more mil from Solid Energys sale of coal. Take out BNZ's $23m they were always going to get a fairly decent sized chunk of their loot back. The issue is about recovering their investment in PRC. What they have done is bough a pile of good will which has seen NZO rise $12m on that tide. NZO probably have a hint that the sale of PRC will be for more than $40m so they'll get all their loan cash back - its possibly about positioning themselves in the sale process

Well the shareprice drop was well overshot under the value of the loss of PRC equity and debt... however the company did not write off the secured debt.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    This is buisness recovering secured and unsecured debt that has been written off by the market. You may not like the company balance but this is about making money. The shareholders believe the shareprice is going up.
    Lets so who is correct in 6 months..? Unless of course you think that the share price will go up?
    It is a good move but the way some of the mushrooms are reacting - like it's a vindication of their heads-in-the-sand support NZOG at all costs stance.

29 miners are dead, remember?

You guys keep bringing up this "sp 6 months from now" stunt.

What has the sp been doing for the last 3 years? Remember the $180m odd raised via the $1.50 options exercise?

I can't speak for the long term holders as I have only come in for the short term gains. However the shareprice drops of recent have been out of the control of the company. No point looking at the past Balance . IMO is some cheap assets right now that when sentiment improves will be revalued on market to reflect in the shareprice.

I hear DS say on the wireless this morning, "the insurance deal is worth 10c per share", add in a 2c div and there should be a bit more upward direction yet