sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    That's true, but maybe not that many that have been bought at market. Some of these criticisms have a ring of truth, unfortunately.
    Good point, even though the Board/Mgmt saw fit to buy back there own shares!

They didn't mind using shareholders money to do it, but getting their own cheque books out is another thing

Hope they have "invested" in a treasury accountant by now, there "Ostrich" approach to treasury management/FX exposure baffles me

Finding Treasury Accountants in Wellington is akin to finding snow/ice in the south pole!

No vitriol for (un) Balanced, hes like a good fit horse, needs to be reined in from time to time, and yes Blockhead would be much the happier with a $2 share and a div flow.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    No vitriol for (un) Balanced, hes like a good fit horse, needs to be reined in from time to time, and yes Blockhead would be much the happier with a $2 share and a div flow.
    Pleased to see your boy Paddon is The Production Class World champion.Great news.
    Balance like a fit horse? Some of his posts make me think he is the old nag ready for the pet food factory.!!!!! lol.
    Last edited by percy; 14-09-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Yes he is a good lad, I have an interest in Hayden Paddon Rallysport Global Ltd www.haydenpaddon.com there are a good number of local people offering financial support and if/when he gets picked up by a WRC team there is a chance of a good return on the investment, of course this is motorsport and nothing is guaranteed.
    However as shareholders in HPRG we would welcome any involvement as a shareholder or financial supporter. I went to Argentina with them this year and was greatly impressed will all facets of his performance.

percy

thanks for the link.I will enjoy reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Balance like a fit horse? Some of his posts make me think he is the old nag ready for the pet food factory.!!!!! lol.
    Keep laughing.

NZOG kept pumping in money and seconding gross mismanagement into PRC with the result of 29 dead miners - all rather funny, isn't it?

DS this morning,

New Zealand Oil and Gas says it is working to conclude a possible US$100 million investment.

As well as the producing Kupe and Tui fields in New Zealand, the company has been expanding its exploration horizons to Tunisia and Indonesia.

Chief executive David Salisbury says the company is in "a bit of an arm-wrestle" with the significant new investor.

He says the company is well-advanced in the due diligence process, but negotiations are taking time.

Im certain there is not one person within all these threads whom is not aware that its fast approaching 12 months since that terrible tragedy where 29 "people" lost their lives. Balance??

I was under the impression that the Pike deaths were caused by an underground explosion. According to Balance's last remark they perished due to fatally high pressures caused by money pumped into the mine by NZO. If they were pumping in $5 bills then I can see how that would amount to gross mismanagement. $20 bills would have resulted in much lower pressures for the same total dollar value.

well said Snr. Arjay