sharetrader
    Public Affairs Manager NZOG

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    Well AWE has been ticking up over the last month, but then Tui is only a small bit for them

Chris Roberts - is there any info on when the RPS review of Tui will be announced ???
    There is a Contact Us page on our website and any shareholder can ask us a question at anytime - and many do. I only glance at this thread occasionally so if you have a question I suggest you use our website service.

With regard to Tui reserves, following the review the Operator has proposed a number that is within the previous range and NZOG has adopted that figure. The details will be revealed in our Quarterly Report, to be released 26 Oct.

Bids on Pike River close today with Solid Energy appearing to be in the hot seat. Receivers may not get a great price as Solid Energy own the rights to rail coal out of Greymouth so any bidder would not only have to open up the mine but also build a wharf facility. Consequently I'm picking not a lot of demand for Pike so a lower sale price (assuming any potential sale gets past the Overseas Ownership Commission) so at best NZO might get its loans pack but there won't be anything left as a shareholder.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Bids on Pike River close today with Solid Energy appearing to be in the hot seat. Receivers may not get a great price as Solid Energy own the rights to rail coal out of Greymouth so any bidder would not only have to open up the mine but also build a wharf facility. Consequently I'm picking not a lot of demand for Pike so a lower sale price (assuming any potential sale gets past the Overseas Ownership Commission) so at best NZO might get its loans pack but there won't be anything left as a shareholder.
    When has OIO ever turned down any deal to a reputable overseas shareholder/investor? Heck, most of the oil fields and mines in NZ are owned by overseas interests!

Default im going

Christchurch Investor Briefing
    Date: Thursday 27 October 2011
    Time: 5.00pm
    Venue: The George Hotel, 50 Park Terrace, Christchurch.
    Notice of Meeting

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Wellington AGM meeting notes, and quarterly report are out on Direct Brokings site.

Any reports on the sausage rolls? Maybe noone went?

Advanced Member

NZO wanting to increase stake in Tui & Kupe - maybe Mitsui wanting to reduce.

M

Guru

NEWSFLASH - The shareprice is ridiculously cheap!!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10761780

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    NZO wanting to increase stake in Tui & Kupe - maybe Mitsui wanting to reduce.

M
    machine, where did you get that information from?

I purchased a chunk of NZO shares today very low EV compared to producing assets. Also recovery of some of the pike equity investment could offer upside.

Corporate

Good volume today. Few people digesting the quarterly report and AGM presentation. I'm expecting this to head into the mid 70c range minimum.

I've got some recently too Corp.
    I saw that in the chairman's address they were looking to increase tui/kupe stakes.
    Radford also mentioned resuming dividends to prior levels....does this mean 5 cps?
    Remember, NZOG have a few tax losses now don't they so cashflows should be strong over the next couple of years...

He mentioned that Kupe alone is worth more than the market cap, but that alone doesn't mean much given the G&A they have! haha
    Last edited by upside_umop; 26-10-2011 at 06:06 PM.