sharetrader

I think Balance should change his/her name to Polly!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    Seems like the capital pay out is just clearing the cash holding ready so they can approve NZO's takeover offer for 100 mil huh
    that would be nice.

I wonder which way nzo voted with their 15%.

with 2 resolutions defeated then that required a lot of shares saying NO.
    Of course the board can't vote their shares for the renumeration but stopping the partial takeover provisions should open up the door for nzo - ie make a bid for 35c and get to keep all the shares they buy in same

M

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Kakapo might.
    Kakapo is a dog and expect some significant delays on getting this drilled, even if they get permission to drill it from the govt which is rumored not to be happy about it being drilled under the current environmental laws.

This organization will soon loose its ceo and radford or one of his sycophants will take over. nozg will continue on its rudderless way.
    While radford it there it will go no where as he treats it like his pension fund.

It will never get near $1.50 unless they really change tack. Unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Happy to oblige as Noggers and Pikers need constant reminder of the hundreds of millions squandered, and the 29 lives lost.

Only the truth will set NZOG free.

Says one Nogger to one Piker - "They just don't get it - we mushrooms like and need to be kept in the dark".

Says one Balance to one Notie, "lets help set those poor mushrooms free"

Keep up the good work.

Compare and contrast the difference between PPP and NZO.

PPP looks at its cash pile, informs shareholders that it has had a close look at over 70 prospects and having decided against them, returns a big chunk of the cash back to shareholders.

If PPP needs cash, it knows it can go back to shareholders and get them to contribute.

What do NZOG directors do with the cash and how well have their investment decision making process been?

the latest news is great!.... not

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    the latest news is great!.... not
    What news is that? Theyve issued another 200,000 shares to the ESOP at 1c, and bought back 45,000 at 71c

Question

I'm new to the energy sector so not sure what NZO's been doing in the past. I hope the person that has his/her cash locked up in NZO for the past 6 years or longer at least got a decent dividend every year to show for. So is every one voting for National and supporting asset sale? The last SOE stuff up I can remember was with transit rail. Didn't we (the gov't) ended up buying back the assets from the Aussie at a premium after they've given up putting more cash into a bottomless pit?
    Anyway, does anyone think NZO is still worth investing at the current low price?
    Last edited by Animeart; 10-11-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Corporate

Animeart, NZO is a good bet at current prices. I feel for holders from the $1.5 era. I lost a chuck in the GFC days buying stacks at $1.5 and bailing out at $1.15.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Animeart, NZO is a good bet at current prices. I feel for holders from the $1.5 era. I lost a chuck in the GFC days buying stacks at $1.5 and bailing out at $1.15.
    Great buying when the have strongly hinted they will return to paying a good dividend most likely 5c or more . SItting on a PE ratio of about 3 and a Enterprise value of about 100 million with revenue of about 100million! ( very loose estimate)