sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabs View Post
    HEY you guys take it easy, you can not rush this and take the building of castles in the air away from the dreamers, they have to be let down gently.
    Stark reality is not easily accepted by them, even tough they had a fair and long crack with wishful phantasy sing at it by the time this has been put to rest.
    Yes, it has been a long road. Good luck to them in Tunisia. I would have preferred them to remain in Taranaki, particularly around Kupe.
    I hope these greenies put their thinking caps on before further protesting ruins Taranaki. A Kupe area expansion would escape the protesters. I got in early because I believed their story. Got out after a guy gave me a tip on Australian CSG.

Time to move on.
    Last edited by bermuda; 29-01-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Yes Bermuda,
    NZO moved up 1.5 cents since Oct.last year oil around $100.00 US Shear-markets in resources generally rising all-round, the Market has this management and share well summed up and the only surprise is that the S/P is actually that high.
    Balance had this stock well summed up, one for Mushrooms only.
    Look at AWE & VPE go
    OHHH FOR AN IMPROVEMENT IN MANAGEMENT

""OHHH FOR AN IMPROVEMENT IN MANAGEMENT""

well someone/s with a pile of voter rights is still voting for the board and management,
    would love to see which entities keep voting for the incumbents.

seems to be an olde boys club that massages big shareholders.
    how?...... have no idea, but there cant be many still in the money.

Just looked through the quarterly report. Not very inspiring, with activities designed to increase shareholder wealth not planned to be completed until well out into the future. For a change, I look forward to the day when meetings to approve perks for the CEO are called after their strategies have been proven, rather than before. The last guy left after getting several million of our funds for no benefit to shareholders. Or am I being a tad negative?

Just a-------COT-CASE--------that's all.
    The co. that is.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by fabs; 01-02-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Editing sentence

Guru

Hi Chris,

I would appreciate if you could answer a question for me please.

Today I got notice of the Special Meeting on the 20th of Feb (along with the quarterly activities report). It appears that the meeting is solely called for the issue of shares to the chief executive. Is this the case?

Thank you

SSB

That's my concern too SSB. Seems to be putting the cart before the horse to be dishing out benefits before the new CEO has proven himself. Let's see a special meeting called to fast-track the building of shareholder wealth instead. Anyone else agree?

Absolutely Agree.

Mind you I live in Christchurch and we're now used to taking on our elected CEO's...

I sympathise Misty - Tony M had a prior history as CEO of Hamilton too. Getting back to young Andrew K though, my understanding of the offer is that for an initial outlay of only $30,000 he can walk away with a $1.5 million dollar profit after 5 years, provided he can get the SP up to the break-even point ($1.50) that the last lot of shareholders paid to convert their options. Hardly seems fair does it?

Advanced Member

its part of the package for a CEO. alternative being pay a lot more in base salary.

the CEA has to perform [to a degree] to get sp higher, mind you I think $1.50 is very optimistic.

If sp rises then all shareholders gain.

M