sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by dsurf View Post
    LOL - going fishing this weekend! My point is that the new CEO should be given a chance to correct the previous mistakes.
    Mr Andrew Knight has been a director since 2008 and has been involved in all aspects of the decision making process in NZO.

He is part of the team which blew over $1 billion of shareholders' wealth in NZO and Pike.

Agree with you that he should be given a chance - but where's the evidence he has learnt? He is rolling out the same old rubbish in his presentations.

"Able to pay 22cps dividend while investing in growth." Yeah Right!

Absolutely no mention of Pike (lessons learnt) and over $200m capital raised.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Mr Andrew Knight has been a director since 2008 and has been involved in all aspects of the decision making process in NZO.

True - but know as CEO he gets to lead the board. You have been correct for some time regarding the previous board. I am interested in the next chapter which will unfold with his leadership and look forward to a vigorous debate on the decisions by that current board. It is time to move on. We will need to wait and see what if anything changes. It certainly needs to as any company this far below NTA NPV etc needs to have a decent look at itself and ask why the market is discounting the SP so much.

Expecting an announcement on the PRC sale price today... or Monday at the latest

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    Expecting an announcement on the PRC sale price today... or Monday at the latest

Where does ths theory spring from. Thought it was suppost to be May. Mr Tommy also thinks it will be shortly. How do you know that. Insiders here or just a hope?
    digger

I`m happy where I am Balance. With no luck in the summer drill back in 2010..The tragedy at Pike and the Tui downgrade..you`d have to say NZO has had a fair ol battering. Onwards and upwards. Get in there now Balance!

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Chris Roberts

I would like to call your attention about the question i asked late last Friday in case you missed it.
    How does ROC OIL pulling out of the Kaheru permit affect NZO ?
    Makes NZOG look like a prize idiot?

For agreeing to pay AGL (junior partner) US$3m for 15% share when ROC is pulling out altogether so their 50% is available for a song!

Does NZOG actually know what is going on and who is doing what?

Luckily the agreement is subject to a commitment to drill.

Where does ths theory spring from. Thought it was suppost to be May. Mr Tommy also thinks it will be shortly. How do you know that. Insiders here or just a hope?
    I was thinking they might be able to announce the details once its gone unconditional.

PricewaterhouseCoopers partners John Fisk, David Bridgman and Malcolm Hollis, receivers of the coal company, today announced the agreement with Christchurch-based Solid Energy.
    ''The agreement is conditional upon due diligence by March 30, together with other conditions, with settlement expected in May or later depending on approvals being obtained,'' Fisk said.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    I was thinking they might be able to announce the details once its gone unconditional.

PricewaterhouseCoopers partners John Fisk, David Bridgman and Malcolm Hollis, receivers of the coal company, today announced the agreement with Christchurch-based Solid Energy.
    ''The agreement is conditional upon due diligence by March 30, together with other conditions, with settlement expected in May or later depending on approvals being obtained,'' Fisk said.
    Thanks for that.Now i see where this thinking comes from. Still i do not think that due dilligence is necessarly the same thing as uncondional.
    The SP is going up a bit so many others are expecting some action from somewhere to support this rise. Maybe it is the PPP 5 cent AUS return of capital,or has everyone forgotten that one. To remember you sure have to be into long term memory mindset.
    digger

Advanced Member

digger the 5c from ppp is welded to my memory, I just want to see the $.

be nice if NZO could extract a decent reply from ppp re same to use in the quarterly, since all my enquiries direct to ppp have come to zip

M

Thanks for that.Now i see where this thinking comes from. Still i do not think that due dilligence is necessarly the same thing as uncondional.
    The SP is going up a bit so many others are expecting some action from somewhere to support this rise. Maybe it is the PPP 5 cent AUS return of capital,or has everyone forgotten that one. To remember you sure have to be into long term memory mindset.
    Remind us again of why NZOG bought into PPP at the prices it did, after distributing PPP shares to NZOG shareholders years ago.

Sell low, buy back high.