sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Due to the short notice given of tomorrows meeting and unable to get time off work I wont be able to make it . Have a lot of questions I would like answered-anyone going tomorrow ?
    I hope to go, give me some Questions?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stanace View Post
    Thats great stanace.
    Have solid energy completed due diligence-if not what is the delay and when will we know the offer?
    PPP stated several months ago ago that they were returning 6c/share to shareholders-nzo is a major shareholder and should be concerned as to why this is delayed-what do they know ?
    Lack of a major operator buying into Kakapo and Barque is a concern to shareholders-has any progress been made here ?
    What plans for further development of Tui and kupe-especially with regard to near field drilling ?
    When will the share buy-back resume?

Have a great day-it should be an interesting morning !
    Last edited by fish; 19-04-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Thats great stanace.
    Have solid energy completed due diligence-if not what is the delay and when will we know the offer?
    PPP stated several months ago ago that they were returning 6c/share to shareholders-nzo is a major shareholder and should be concerned as to why this is delayed-what do they know ?
    Lack of a major operator buying into Kakapo and Barque is a concern to shareholders-has any progress been made here ?
    What plans for further development of Tui and kupe-especially with regard to near field drilling ?
    When will the share buy-back resume?

Have a great day-it should be an interesting morning !
    Stanace can you also ask those questions for me. As well where is the Tunisa Diodore prospect needs updating. Also the Samatra near drill was very close to the major earthquake they just had. Any conquences from that quake.
    Hope you get chance to ask some of those questions and thanks in advance.
    digger

One from me too if OK stanace...: In their March presentation they said that drilling in Indonesia was "imminent"... has it already started, or if not when exactly is "imminent"..?

One from me:

Do they know the actual name of the disgruntled ex employee called "balance" on ST?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsurf View Post
    One from me:

Do they know the actual name of the disgruntled ex employee called "balance" on ST?

I sort of like Balance and i hope he stays with NZO on sharetrader.That way we can keep in the dark and get fed SH-t.
    Just thinking the other day what Balances post will be if NZO strikes oil and the SP does a ggod rise. Well i think it will be something like this. " See i warned you mushrooms that giving AK 3 million options was a bad idea now he has doubled his money and you mushrooms got nothing and that is after the managements blew a billion dollars of your money drilling empty holes"
    digger

Balance does seem to be very disgruntled and I wonder if he's ever been really gruntled?
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Advanced Member

I see the sp closed 1.5 cents up at the end of trading today.

Was the meeting informative or provided clarification of some of our concerns ?

MR. CHRIS ROBERTS
    can you answer a 2 parts Question I did not ask Andrew yesterday?
    How many monthley payments of $800000.00 has NZO payed out to the receiver so far and what are the expected chances of getting any of that money back at the conclusion of the sale?
    I assume it is deemed to be secure, but in case the net return falls short of covering it, WILL THAT BE AN OTHER WRITE-OFF?

Advanced Member

Fabs I am sure in the spirit of this forum it would be appreciated by many if you could relate what was discussed and any facts or impressions you gained.

Thanks in anticipation