sharetrader
Page 115 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 17913

I've been out all day at Sea World ( a run down theme park in Surfers Paradise) and just got in and checked my stocks, expecting further upward movement in NZO due to yesterdays amazing announcement.

I don't really know what to say about the trading today in NZO.

I'll just scratch my head. I'm sure that even the Macdunks are scratching over this one.
    Toddy

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    Although some on the board need to be cleaned out, NZO holders should fear not. What the stock does short term is irrelevant. Paitience will be rewarded to the that hold. NZO options may be different. But as a holder of options myself i am not prepared to write them off yet.

Let the day traders worry what the stock do from day to day
    I agree 100%

Tell me more, I could do with a producing oiler

With no dosh, whats the plan ?

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Tell me more, I could do with a producing oiler

With no dosh, whats the plan ?
    The question was for you Bermuda....

Shrewdy,
    Might mount a takeover.

You interested.? Got a few who are.

Not as hard as you might think.Even though you may not be able to contribute much dosh you could do all the paperwork.

Be a good summer vacation exercise for you and a lot of fun.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    I've been out all day at Sea World ( a run down theme park in Surfers Paradise) and just got in and checked my stocks, expecting further upward movement in NZO due to yesterdays amazing announcement.

I don't really know what to say about the trading today in NZO.

I'll just scratch my head. I'm sure that even the Macdunks are scratching over this one.
    Its quite easy to understand even after the good news comes out. NZO have pissed so many people off with their arrogance, that when the sp gets back to their buy in level they are gone. The level of trust is gone. When the sp gets above its all time high then you might predict market rationality. The company has been run in the past by an arrogent bunch of greedy selfish swilling at the trough you know what type of bast*rds. I scratch my head at what they have got, what the company is, but never would i contemplate buying back in at any price. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Its quite easy to understand even after the good news comes out. NZO have pissed so many people off with their arrogance, that when the sp gets back to their buy in level they are gone. The level of trust is gone. When the sp gets above its all time high then you might predict market rationality. The company has been run in the past by an arrogent bunch of greedy selfish swilling at the trough you know what type of bast*rds. I scratch my head at what they have got, what the company is, but never would i contemplate buying back in at any price. Macdunk

New shareholders need to read the comments over the past 20 years. Where is C9 when we need him.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    The question was for you Bermuda....

Shrewdy,
    Might mount a takeover.

Not as hard as you might think.Even though you may not be able to contribute much dosh you could do all the paperwork.

OK, A question for you.

How much cold hard cash do you think would be required ( as a percentage of the bid ) and what do you think the bid should be priced at?

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    OK, A question for you.

How much cold hard cash do you think would be required ( as a percentage of the bid ) and what do you think the bid should be priced at?
    Strewth, open ended question Bermuda, depend who was stumping up the shortfall, one or two of the finance companies who have fallen by the wayside may have been starters but I suspect a trustworthy lender would want 60 - 70 % equity. Of course the price a take over opportunist would pay has a big bearing as well, 20c per share and finance might not be difficult, $1.80 per share and you might struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Shrewdy,
    Might mount a takeover.

not hard at all...

would a Chat forumn site hostile takeover be the first of its kind in the world?
    The only problem is there would be no surprise, this thread is closely watched by NZO company officials such as BR....
    We could use Personal message function, if only the damn thing could hold more than 30 PM's eah....
    Nita,
    we would replace board members with ST posters.......
    we would hold a special meeting at the CHCH N convention and vote.......
    some of the systems are already in place with a well managed wellington, Auckland, and chch (NC) meetings held on a regular basis...
    I reckon we would go cheap and offer $1.40-$1.45 and up the anti if we had to...

.^sc