sharetrader

Balance - you stated: "Feedback from broker and fund managers - as new as you can get"

Are you a politician or something. Never a straight answer.
    Please answer the simple question, who is the fund manager who has met NZOG in the last 2 months.
    Dont start hiding behind your "brokers words", unless it is all just hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    Balance - you stated: "Feedback from broker and fund managers - as new as you can get"

Are you a politician or something. Never a straight answer.
    Please answer the simple question, who is the fund manager who has met NZOG in the last 2 months.
    Dont start hiding behind your "brokers words", unless it is all just hearsay.

And pray tell me, why should I reveal my sources? So that NZOG can exact censure on my sources in future? Get REAL!

Since you are so good at asking questions and making accusations, why don't you ask Mr Roberts what he means by "hosted."

Come on, be brave - do us a favor and ask the question.

Deep down inside, me thinkth you know the answer but is too afraid to have the information confirmed.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-06-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Balance

you posted "as new as you can get" information, the NZOG PR man says theres been no meetings for 4 months, I just wonder who is right.

Or are you implying this all comes down to the interpretaion of the word "hosted" which you used in your original post on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    Balance

you posted "as new as you can get" information, the NZOG PR man says theres been no meetings for 4 months, I just wonder who is right.

Or are you implying this all comes down to the interpretaion of the word "hosted" which you used in your original post on the subject.
    Just ask the PR guy what he meant by "hosted."

BTW, I do not think that fund managers are necessarily right in the decisions they make - they do however reflect the thinking of the biggest chunk of the NZ market so cannot be ignored.

Example, many of us who bought RBD when the institutions were selling out are rather happy with their decision. In fact, AMP selling down its 10% stake at 58 cents constituted one of the greatest ever opportunities in the market to make some serious dosh off them!
    Last edited by Balance; 14-06-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Public Affairs Manager NZOG

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Just ask the PR guy what he meant by "hosted."
    Balance, hosted was in quotation marks because you used it yourself in your original claim: "Feedback from fund managers after a firm hosted NZOG."

I am not sure how I can make myself any clearer - the last time we had an offsite meeting with fund managers was over four months ago. The only offsite shareholder meeting in the past four months was in Auckland with retail shareholders, including some contributors to this thread. The last time we did a briefing for investors from our own offices was the Quarterly Report briefing at the end of April which was webcast and which is available on our website to listen to. The next planned offsite meetings are actually coming up soon, and there will be information released ahead of those meetings.

Individual shareholders - be they institutional or retail - do from time to time get in touch with NZOG. We welcome that. If a shareholder has a query, we do our best to answer it. But there has been no briefing of the type you claimed.

Your views on NZOG are quite clear and you are not a shareholder, so I have no particular desire to engage you in debate. But I can't let you put out false information unchallenged.
    Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    I humble myself before your wisdom,and give a thousand thanks that you should share some of it with us.
    Hi Digger et al,

Wondering whether or not you could clarify something for me re the statement re the forthcoming dividend please. I read as though there probably will be a 6 cent dividend announced at the AGM in August. Am I correct in thinking that it will be a fully imputed dividend?? That would mean approx 8cents pre-tax and in excess of a 10% dividend yeild at the current SP of 77 cents. Cost is around $24 million in cash.

Looking at the numbers from Kupe and Tui together with cash on hand, it could be a sustainable long term amount. NZo should be able to net in excess of $50 million pa in the coming years from existing assets. Pay out and retain rest for development?? Thoughts??

Thanks
    Gazprom

PS currently do not hold

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    Balance,...................Your views on NZOG are quite clear and you are not a shareholder, so I have no particular desire to engage you in debate. But I can't let you put out false information unchallenged.
    Have a good day.
    Someone just bought two shares @ 76c. Could it be Balance manipulating the price down to get himself a holding -
    Last edited by pietrade; 14-06-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: clarification
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    Balance, hosted was in quotation marks because you used it yourself in your original claim: "Feedback from fund managers after a firm hosted NZOG."

I am not sure how I can make myself any clearer - the last time we had an offsite meeting with fund managers was over four months ago. The only offsite shareholder meeting in the past four months was in Auckland with retail shareholders, including some contributors to this thread. The last time we did a briefing for investors from our own offices was the Quarterly Report briefing at the end of April which was webcast and which is available on our website to listen to. The next planned offsite meetings are actually coming up soon, and there will be information released ahead of those meetings.

Individual shareholders - be they institutional or retail - do from time to time get in touch with NZOG. We welcome that. If a shareholder has a query, we do our best to answer it. But there has been no briefing of the type you claimed.

Your views on NZOG are quite clear and you are not a shareholder, so I have no particular desire to engage you in debate. But I can't let you put out false information unchallenged.
    Have a good day.
    Thanks for your clarification, Chris.

I think we both know where the broker is coming from.

You have a lovely weekend!

Snr. Balanced
    Your ideas as with each personas is good - possible a little less times.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thanks for your clarification, Chris.

I think we both know where the broker is coming from.

You have a lovely weekend!
    Great, so this confirms your "as new as you can get" information was a load of stale mushroom compost.