sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    Interesting to see they're wanting to drill a few more wells into Tui. I thought this may happen, given they had good shows at Tieke etc. I'd say they will appraise these and get a few more mmbls. NZO should hit a $1 in the coming year with the dividend stream and steady news flow...
    NZO should keep heading south given their track record of squandering money on bad investments and hitting dry holes.

Just watch Tunisia and Indonesia - they saw NZOG coming a long time ago with a sack full of easy cash.

Advanced Member

Max shares take a dive after drilling setbacks

Kazakhstan oil explorer Max Petroleum's shares halved in value yesterday after the company said it may have to "significantly curtail" its drilling programme.
    The warning came after the drill on one of its major prospects – NUR 1 – twice became stuck in salt deposits.
    End quote

Just thought I would post this as "The Power Of One" in his Balanced view would have us believe that it is only NZO that has to confront the drilling problems of dry holes.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Max shares take a dive after drilling setbacks

Kazakhstan oil explorer Max Petroleum's shares halved in value yesterday after the company said it may have to "significantly curtail" its drilling programme.
    The warning came after the drill on one of its major prospects – NUR 1 – twice became stuck in salt deposits.
    End quote

Just thought I would post this as "The Power Of One" in his Balanced view would have us believe that it is only NZO that has to confront the drilling problems of dry holes.
    Now let's just try and take that logic a step further.

Obviously ok and entirely acceptable then for the ABs to choke on the RWC stage 3 times in a row because other teams also lose at the RWC?

It's no wonder NZOG (and other NZ companies) know they can get away with bad management while paying themselves astronomical sums of money for mismanagement.Refer Rakon for another example.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-06-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Advanced Member

it will be nice once the drill bit starts doing the talking - that will be some time though and hopefully prior to the next round of kupe development holes.

M

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    it will be nice once the drill bit starts doing the talking - that will be some time though and hopefully prior to the next round of kupe development holes.

M
    Why wait for the drilling when NZOG has openly stated that they see plenty of potential with their overseas investment strategy.

Watch Tunisia and Indonesia.

Next stop, Libya.

And what does NZOG bring to these places?

Like the Fletcher Challenge, Equiticorp, BIL and GPG of old, heaps of ego, perks and wining & dining for the NZOG executives but a sackful of easy money that the locals are happy to take.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-06-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Please let me rephrase that. Don't reply to unBalanced, you'll just encourage him.

I too was sick of Balance taking up half the bandwidth with his dissembling emotive rants. I respectfully suggest that you all try my solution. -Click on his name, view his profile, and add him to your ignore list.
    I checked out Balance's profile - it says he has zero friends.

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    same number as you then arjay :>
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    And I am so cut up about it.

NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    same number as you then arjay :>

My friends can't use a keyboard - except when they want something crunchy.

I think some one at NZO must like him......

from the last presentation.....

Building our own exploration opportunities will increase value and balance acquisition
    I suggest a good use for him would be as casing cement....at 3000m TD