sharetrader
Page 120 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 20701101161171181191201211221231241301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 17909

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    Agreed Balance, but with McD/S predicting that NZO's tax losses will be completely used up, that implies a profit before tax exceeding $140million this financial year. Next year, a lower cash flow and no tax losses left, and so on for 8/9/10 years, but if the first year is $140million the NPV of the 10 year profit stream must be way in excess of $92 million surely.

Mx
    Same McD/S which predicted that PRC would be worth $120m for NZO?
    Last edited by Balance; 26-11-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Small change.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Same McD/S which predicted that PRC would be worth $120m for NZO?
    Balance,
    PRC will be worth about 6-8 $million per annum ( net ) in 2008/9 to NZO and at least $120 million when they sell out in Year 3. Nice eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Balance,
    PRC will be worth about 6-8 $million per annum ( net ) in 2008/9 to NZO and at least $120 million when they sell out in Year 3. Nice eh?

Yes .. LOL ... just as PRC was going to list at a huge premium and NZOers loaded up with NZO shares to get the entitlement a few years ago.

It was so preferential that anyone could get as much as they wanted!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Balance,
    Balance,

I hold LMPOA, NZO and PRC in NZ and

BAS, BOW, PES, TEX, VPE, VPEO in Aussie.

What do you hold?......or are you a day trader?

Advanced Member

Balance why is it that you never answered my comment about investing in finance companies. A lot of investers lost real money there while you have just hung around NZO where investers have not yet made much money.Every day another half million rolls into NZO and money is being still lost with the finance area. Surely your advise would be of some value there. Can you point to me where in the last year you have forwarned investers to avoid finance companies. You sure have warned off investers from NZO Your advise does not stack up. It is unbalanced.
    digger

Banned

Oil price looking suspecious .....

If US crude inventories are down on Thursday then maybe US$100 for Nymex.

Maybe sooner . . . and Tapis no doubt back over US$100 !!

http://data.tradingcharts.com/intrad...4e64ae20b.png?
    Last edited by zorba; 27-11-2007 at 01:20 AM.

Digger. Dont expect Balance to give you an answer to your latest question. from what i have seen, when Balance is put to the test he just remains silent. The only time he speaks is when he takes pop shots without anything really concrete.

I actually find it quite amusing whatching the likes of DM and Balance put up a post. I am convinced itds because they have been burnt by this stock in the past. In all honesty i would probably be like them if the same thing happened to me but it didnt and it cant. Why? Because all my shares an options in NZO are paid for in the pfits that i have made in this stock.

Its sort of like revenge of the nerds or something. Simply, no matter if the stock climbs to $2, $3 or $10 in the next couple of years, these guys will still talk the same sort of tune.

Well done to the ones who have stuck by this stock, although there are issues with management etc, you still could do a lot worse.

Advanced Member

NITA, You are gushing about a stock that has gone no where in the last three years, other than two short spike ups. The share price today is exactly where it was three years ago with no dividends to boost your investment. People were gushing about the options at 30c when balance and i said they were worth nothing they are now 8c. In jan 2005 the sp was $1-25 with you still gushing on about how clever you are holding on and its the market that has it wrong. The market has told you how wrong it was to hold NZO long term over the last three years in a bull market yet you still persist in condemning the people that say otherwise. It is the market you must pay attention to, take the blinkers off, get back to reality. The company treats you with the contempt that you deserve i hope your faith in it will be justified, but i some how doubt it. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    The market has told you how wrong it was to hold NZO long term over the last three years in a bull market yet you still persist in condemning the people that say otherwise. It is the market you must pay attention to, take the blinkers off, get back to reality. The company treats you with the contempt that you deserve i hope your faith in it will be justified, but i some how doubt it. Macdunk
    McD, I don't think you're wrong when saying that holding NZO over the last three years has been a bad call - and I don't think anyone actually condemns you for saying so.... What they condemn you for is the fact that you go on and f$#cking on about it... Why don't you just leave it alone....? Find a thread about a stock you are positive about and bugg#r off there for a while perhaps....

Default hindsight trading

i don't really give a hoot about what has happened over the last 3 years, i'm a lot more
    interested in what may happen over the next 3 years,,,,,
    if not you now who when..