sharetrader
Page 14 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824641145141014 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    well said me old mate ..... I was surprised that when shrewdie sold out of everything he kept his ODs for a while .... didn't seem to make sense

But you never know ..... the ODs might just be a good thing .... maybe
    You never answered the question C-MON be a winner sixtiyniner what are the options worth on the last day?. My old mate SHREWDY tried to teach him how to strut like MVT, hopeless case mate, hopeless, but he will come right with a good boot up the backside. Shot over to AUS dumpted his bundle here, the money is still worth something over there. Macdunk

Default 128K to get PRC up to $1.15

Why don't NZO release the following type announcement.

"We are making a lot of money. We know that PRC is seriously undervalued. We are going to increase our stake by buying on market up to 5% of PRC."

The PRC price would have to increase given only 128K on the offer & then the NZO price would follow & then the ood's would too

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsurf View Post

"We are making a lot of money. We know that PRC is seriously undervalued. We are going to increase our stake by buying on market up to 5% of PRC."

The PRC price would have to increase given only 128K on the offer & then the NZO price would follow & then the ood's would too
    I really dont want to disillussion you but if they did that, then bastards like me would buy up big then sell back to the blue eyed brigade. The truth is nobody knows the value of PRC until the numbers come out. The traders would take you to the cleaners mate. MACDUNK

mackdadunk,
    I hung onto the ods Initially because I was going to get out at the top of Hector, and thats what I told others here and around.... But at the top of hector ODs were 23cents and they had been much higher than 30cents at one stage (34,34?)... OD's were 23-4 cents just before final announcement for Hector.... so I felt that I may just aswell hold through, and then ODs fell to below 20cents that day after ann came through... Tui first production was delayed, And I thought Tui first production would offset bad hector and Taranui drill because it is a monster asset of NZO's....When I realised that the reratings had come and SP wasnt moving then I sold, and the reserves upgrades announcement made no impact on the fact that it came after id sold...... First production ann was made on one of the worst market days of the year...I showed my inexperience with my portfolio when the market pealed like banana, I admit that....asset protection was more important than if I was right or wrong...
    .... I can still soldier along and build...

and right now had market held strong,....
    NZO would be around $1.3 where I said it would be... Id be sitting on a 2bagger here cackling... In the end I got quarter of that return from nzood...
    the whole re-rating process that I felt I understood was blurred by the market conditions, and the markets no confidence with NZO made it worse, Pike compounded when that flopped....so maybe Market looked at AWE for direction of NZO on how to rerate TUI... AWE barely moved... AWE has its own project problems and is not appropriate for guidance of NZO and maybe market didnot understand this...
    .....This 3 project company of NZO is misunderstood ...The lead up to Hector, SP should have been real strong with no selling off and buyers chasing, but it was getting sold and falling...In the end the market hasnot given a stuff about Tui production and SP and nzood is not much more than what it was when I was first raging bull to buy this one..... Pike is discounting NZO further too...
    I do believe that ODs will be in the money next year as long as the NZX50 is around 4000-4500+ points.... It will be no problem if market is convinced that production at pike is a dead cert... and first prduction begins before option conversion, it may take one big buyer such as an institution or the Indians buying in the end to get the ODs over the line... Its a dammn big call... And I did make a beat with you mackdadunk that you never replied to... and that was if nzood are converted in the money then you would come to the national convention?
    your coming anyway, why not just make it into abit of a story......

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Hi Fellas just out......

11/09/2007
    MINE REL: 1310 HRS New Zealand Oil and Gas Limited MINE: NZO: NZOG'S TARANUI-1 DRILLING REPORT New Zealand Oil & Gas Ltd ("NZOG") reports that the Taranui-1 well is being plugged and abandoned and at 0600 hours today was completing operations prior to the release of the drilling rig from the Taranui location. During the week, a comprehensive suite of wireline logs were successfully completed, including pressure testing and fluid sampling of both the Kapuni F and D Sands. A small volume of oil was recovered from the Kapuni D sands during this sampling programme. The data is still being reviewed, but initial indications are that these zones will not be commercially significant.

Advanced Member

SHREWDY, Its not if this happened or nobody understands the company, all that matters is will the sp rise or fall. I dont give a damn about a company, they are only employed by me to show a rise in the share price. I couldnt care less what they get up to, as long as the sp trends up, and if not i dump them. Miners oil companies whatever, i only buy what i think will trend up. We have to meet again sometime so that i can give you some more lessons on strutting you havent quite mastered that. You still never said what you think the options are worth at pass the parcel time. Your old mate Macdunk

mackdadunk-
    1.......Its not if this happened or nobody understands the company, all that matters is will the sp rise or fall. I dont give a damn about a company, they are only employed by me to show a rise in the share price. I couldnt care less what they get up to, as long as the sp trends up, and if not i dump them.
    2....Miners oil companies whatever, i only buy what i think will trend up.
    3....We have to meet again sometime so that i can give you some more lessons on strutting you havent quite mastered that.
    4....You still never said what you think the options are worth at pass the parcel time. Your old mate Macdunk
    1.....you should have bought nzood when I said then huh..many moons ago you seemed to care alot more about the disclosure principle rather than company performance......
    2.... How come you never buy any oilers then? DO you not think they will trend up?
    3.... yes, we can meet when you lose the nzood conversion beat, and you make your way to the NC... then we can go toe to toe again... haha...
    4...You have said before that it is already pace the parcel time !... My screen is saying 10.7cents per nzood.... haha...thats what they are worth... haha
    can you define pace the parcel time for me and then I will reply with an honest answer
    its not at christmas is it?

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    So, they've spent a whole week at Taranui, (and still not finished), since last week's announcement. Running further tests. Probably not commercial quantities of oil they say, yet they spent a lot of time there making sure. Expensive time - let's hope they found some useful data to add to the big picture of the whole area.
    Lion you raise a very good point about the time at Taranui. I am greatly incouraged that many tests were run.It hints to me that TUI may have more oil in it somewhere between Pateke to Taranui. Regardless of the market reaction i find this result much improved on last week. This will be another good point for the AGM.
    digger

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dsurf

Quote by MacDunk
    I really dont want to disillussion you but if they did that, then bastards like me would buy up big then sell back to the blue eyed brigade. The truth is nobody knows the value of PRC until the numbers come out. The traders would take you to the cleaners mate. MACDUNK

Er no, as always - please float back down to earth - NZO are announcing then bastards like you would buy up big - then you can hold the parcel til NZO start buying at thier leisure.

I am not involved - just pointing out that it would send a positive message by NZO for pee all $

China's August Crude Oil Imports Jump 19% as Economy Expands

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...0&refer=energy