sharetrader

Is the Sun slowly setting on NZO, as a Public/co????

Quote Originally Posted by fabs View Post
    Is the Sun slowly setting on NZO, as a Public/co????
    I think so....sleep walking into a takeover

would it be far to say that the directors and management who were/are on hefty salaries and share options etc......
    and own large quantities of shares would be happy for a takeover?
    they get bought out and bank their share money.... which was mostly gained for very little money from their very heavy salaries.
    TR comes into my mind and several other members of management/directors...... past and present.
    it seems that shareholders were nothing but a cheap financial cash source.
    just my opinion.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by neopoleII View Post
    would it be far to say that the directors and management who were/are on hefty salaries and share options etc......
    and own large quantities of shares would be happy for a takeover?
    they get bought out and bank their share money.... which was mostly gained for very little money from their very heavy salaries.
    TR comes into my mind and several other members of management/directors...... past and present.
    it seems that shareholders were nothing but a cheap financial cash source.
    just my opinion.
    I don't belive you can make such assumptions.
    Times have changed.
    The current management may have lost money on 1 cent options and buying/gifts of shares.
    Rather than make ourselves miserable going over the past why not look how things can be improved .
    I have the impression than Andrew Knight is good and capable and may be able to resist Zeta .
    We have increasing supplies of oil that should be fetching close to nz $100.
    Probably an increase in reserves with kupe.
    Indonesia producing soon
    CUE.
    I bought a small quantity of shares recently-and will probably keep doing so.
    There is no way zeta will get my shares cheaply-having been there before with TTP I am confident that arbitration would ensure I get a fair and reasonable price for my shares-as well as interest and costs.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I don't belive you can make such assumptions.
    Times have changed.
    The current management may have lost money on 1 cent options and buying/gifts of shares.
    Rather than make ourselves miserable going over the past why not look how things can be improved .
    I have the impression than Andrew Knight is good and capable and may be able to resist Zeta .
    Probably an increase in reserves with kupe.
    Indonesia producing soon
    CUE.
    I bought a small quantity of shares recently-and will probably keep doing so.
    There is no way zeta will get my shares cheaply-having been there before with TTP I am confident that arbitration would ensure I get a fair and reasonable price for my shares-as well as interest and costs.
    Hi Fish ,we need to keep contact on the final takeover. The takeover I see coming with PPP,cue and then NZO. I sold all my CUE to NZO but have just bought back more than I first had. Sold no PPP and have also topped up with them. My guess is that NZO will offer a scrip exchange for CUE and PPP and ZETA will certainly want its pound of flesh for PPP. This is why I see NZO being pushed down now so that Zeta will get a good deal with PPP.
    However once this is all finished and these three companies become one we then might see one of two actions take place. The first will be a return of the buy back where Zeta does not have to take part and can thereby increase its NZO holding in excess of 20%. If this does take place it implies that zeta does not immediately intend to takeover NZO by will mark its time. The second coarse of action is that there is no buyback and Zeta will take advantage of the low NZO price[which they probably engineered by an associated company selling] to launch a full take out of NZO.
    Now when and if there is a takeout of NZO it is when we have to stick together. I note you have had some experience with being part of the last 10% where compulsory takeout can occure. So have I with Montana many years ago. However as you know before they take our shares we can get them indepently valued and the company wanting to take over another company has to pay.
    Anyways when and if this comes I will be getting my A into G and taking action.
    Also check with the NZO investor presentation coming up at the end of this month in Naiper. I want to attend and speak with AK. Hope you can come,but do check on time and place as I have not done so for some time but it is due about the 27th of this month.
    digger

morning Digger,....i think PPP had $22million aussie on there books as of dec 2014 and Zeta had 53% of PPP....with income etc it must be close to $30 million nz....even at 10 cents a share the cash would just about fund the buying of the rest of PPP and Zeta ends up with 15% of tui for bugger all

[QUOTE=fish;579504]

Have you any reliable evidence that they get, {close to that amount } Fish
    Also for how long and at what is there nett profit before tax on oil revenue??
    They have apparently long set price contracts for gas,but not so sure about oil.
    Last edited by fabs; 04-07-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Advanced Member

That investor briefing is according to the web site as follows:

Wed 29th July at Napier War Memorial Conference Center
    48 Marine Parade
    Bluff Hill
    Napier starting at 12 noon.
    But check yourself just in case I made any slip up.
    digger

Advanced Member

unfortunately cant make it digger.
    Too busy working including this week-end and am fully booked for weeks ahead.
    When I get time will pm you.

At the rate price of oil descending, NZO S/P still looks quite high, but will probably in time
    follow the continuing descend of the O/P.
    Zeata can bid its time and match its offer price within reasonable range of any independent valuers.
    In that possible scenario compulsory T/O===== LIKE TAKING CANDY OF A BABY=====
    Don't like it, but things happen that way.

BTW Musos; Good Lyrics for a song here. [ grin ]