sharetrader

Some serious questions need to be asked by shareholders at the next AGM as to what Zeta's intentions are.[/QUOTE]

May be to late by then.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by notie View Post
    Zeta are pretty much in the driving seat now and when the time is right make a low ball offer on the rest of the shares and pretty much screw the smaller investors. Of course some of the senior management and board members have now woken up to what has happened, but they all seem happy to take their pay for doing not a lot and in a few months time it all might be a distant memory. Zeta will be in complete control and fire most of the rest of the staff and bank a sizeable amount of money and a good ongoing dividend stream from Kupe.

Some serious questions need to be asked by shareholders at the next AGM as to what Zeta's intentions are.
    Dont you know about minority shareholders rights?
    We had great fun going to independent arbitration with TTP and I am looking forward to Zetas takeover offer-if its not fair value I wont be accepting it and arbitration is good for minority shareholders-we all get our say as to what fair value is(ps its not the share price ).

(ps its not the share price ).[/QUOTE]

Partly agree, but its a bit more complex.
    For the time being, just ponder the ability of the Operators of NZOs assets [ Genesis, AWEs ]
    In there influence & interest leading up to a potential take-over and possible recipients of spoils of such a scenario???
    You are a bright enough chap able to read btw. the lines.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabs View Post
    (ps its not the share price ).
    For the time being, just ponder the ability of the Operators of NZOs assets [ Genesis, AWEs ]
    In there influence & interest leading up to a potential take-over and possible recipients of spoils of such a scenario???
    You are a bright enough chap able to read btw. the lines.[/QUOTE]

Thank you fabs.
    Looking back at TTP I certainly learnt about the back room deals going on-there were so many-even ACC got in on the act.
    Trust no one.
    But minority shareholders rights are enshrined in the companies act and there is no way I will let Zeta get away without paying a fair and reasonable price for my shares.
    TTP/SEA tried all sorts of tactics-even appealed and went to the high court.It was exciting and fun-I would relish playing this game again.They even had to pay our costs-including my time!
    Last edited by fish; 30-05-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    You are a bright enough chap able to read btw. the lines.

Thank you fabs.
    Looking back at TTP I certainly learnt about the back room deals going on-there were so many-even ACC got in on the act.
    Trust no one.
    But minority shareholders rights are enshrined in the companies act and there is no way I will let Zeta get away without paying a fair and reasonable price for my shares.
    TTP/SEA tried all sorts of tactics-even appealed and went to the high court.It was exciting and fun-I would relish playing this game again.They even had to pay our costs-including my time![/QUOTE]

Fish as you know you can count me in. Have been to court [big and small] and won about 80% of the time.
    Maybe NZO spending its money on buyback is indeed a sign that Zeta want a cheap takeout,well a cheap % holding anyways.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Thank you fabs.
    Trust no one.
    TTP/SEA tried all sorts of tactics-even appealed and went to the high court.It was exciting and fun-I would relish playing this game again.They even had to pay our costs-including my time!
    Fish as you know you can count me in. Have been to court [big and small] and won about 80% of the time.
    Maybe NZO spending its money on buyback is indeed a sign that Zeta want a cheap takeout,well a cheap % holding anyways.[/QUOTE]

For years, TR and his cronies ran NZOG to their own agenda. Shareholders happily took in everything they said until NZOG blew up.

Why the difference towards Zeta who is trying at least to do the right things so far?

Advanced Member

Balance-Have you changed your tune?
    Time for fabs to play a few chords?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Thank you fabs.
    Trust no one.
    Maybe NZO spending its money on buyback is indeed a sign that Zeta want a cheap takeout,well a cheap % holding anyways.[/QUOTE]

digger should an attempt be made to disadvantage minority shareholders / unfair takeover etc the companies act allow us to go to independent arbitration so we avoided costs and got our say and a sound settlement.
    TTP/Sea were miffed with the arbitration and went to the high court.They were bound to lose as the arbitrators decision is final so ended up paying more-we just employed a Queens council who had a day in court and then a final judgement and all over with extra costs and interest for TTP to pay

I havnt been following NZO closely-whts your valuation of the SP?
    Last edited by fish; 30-05-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Balance-Have you changed your tune?
    Time for fabs to play a few chords?
    Nope - simply pointing out the obvious.

There are/were posters who believed every word uttered by the previous management and vigorously defended their dismal performance over the decades, but now are suddenly vigilant against exploitation by Zeta.

Good for a laugh really.

Advanced Member

Balance it would be so fab if we had more laughs.
    Laughs that dont hurt people are so good.
    Take notie of this